Club Night Conundrum: Navigating Complex Dynamics and Rivalry for Advice

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
Last night’s club adventure was a rollercoaster. Started off well at a bar, got a few numbers, then moved to a club. There, I approached a table with two girls and a guy.

Despite initial resistance from the guy, I managed to join their group. Using the ‘best friend technique’, I built rapport and soon had the three of them outside for a smoke.

I focused on the girl who wasn’t my usual type the more ‘senior’ one, she is a bit chubby. The other girl, a ‘HB 9’, she was my type, but she was engrossed in conversation with the guy I meet then with. Things were going smoothly with me & the first girl (chubby girl); she was laughing a lot and seemed really into our conversation. I made her laugh so bad and she kept going on and on telling me about herself and stuff, I touched her she reciprocated it was natural then we moved back into the bar.

However, the dynamic changed when both girls went to the toilet and returned. The ‘HB 9’ then asked me to join her for a cigarette outside. It seemed like her friend (chubby girl) got jealous of the connection I had formed with her friend soon.

Outside, the ‘HB 9’ and I started to engage i build little comfort and asked if she was very adventurous and she said tonight she is 10 on the scale of 1-10 cos the weather is ****ing cold. I asked what kind of wine she like she said white wine and I told her I have got a bottle of white I have saved up in my apartment for special occasion, told her I have got a secret to share with her and he beg me to tell her, but the mood shifted when the chubby girl and the dude I meet then with joined us, immediately the chubby came out and started chatting with someone else.

The dude interrupted our conversation and I left them outside and went back inside, upon their return I tried to escalate things with the ‘HB 9’, but the dude wouldn’t even give her an inch and the chubby girl insisted that wherever she went, that she, would follow.

The guy who was initially with them was like a guard around the ‘HB 9’, making it hard to deepen our connection. Later as the night went on I mingle with other girls and left them, but as I was leaving the club I saw the chubby girl getting her friend a cab home, leaving the guy who had been buying drinks and guarding the ‘HB 9’ alone at the club.

This situation threw me off. I’m looking for advice on how to navigate such scenarios where there are multiple dynamics at play, including jealousy (chubby friend), competition from other guys, and the loyalty between friends. How could I have maintained the connection with the ‘HB 9’ in the face of these challenges?

cos I could have escalated things and have her in my apartment tonight as I write this post, I’m kinda sad cos with so much game I still ended up failing my self tonight.

Please read my thread carefully before asking why I didn’t get her contact. During our cigarette break, where she shared a special Thai cigarette, I subtly hinted at taking her back to my place for a special wine, leading her to imagine intimacy. But I admit, my game might not have been strong enough. My aim wasn’t her contact; it was a hookup that night.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Find a woman who isn't in this situation. Stop making yourself an unwanted guest in these people's night out.

You should have shown yourself out and told her to hit you up if she was interested in stopping by for that bottle of wine later and gave her your number.

She might have hit you up, she might not have. Either way you had nothing to lose at that point.

Tyler2024

Don Juan
Reaction score
W
Find a woman who isn't in this situation. Stop making yourself an unwanted guest in these people's night out.

You should have shown yourself out and told her to hit you up if she was interested in stopping by for that bottle of wine later and gave her your number.

She might have hit you up, she might not have. Either way you had nothing to lose at that point.

good point!

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You invested a lot of time on a deal that was risky. Id say you did a good job working your way in, but a guy has to know when to hold them and when to fold them. You got greedy and stayed too long and walked away with nothing. Next time isolate the hb9, get the number, and tell her you are meeting up with some friends and have to go.

Telling her you had a bottle of wine saved for a special occasion was stupid. This is some dumb club wh0re you don't even know and you are implying that she is something special. Lol.