Club FR... SHOT DOWN... for the first time...

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
PeterNorthisawesome said:
I dont get it...I grinded with this chick for 3 hours... and she didn't go home with me cuz her friend wasn't having fun. So all that JT/Usher dancing has gone to waste... wtf... how do you guys deal with these type of chicks? She was clearly interested in me... she got me in the club... we danced... wtf... I'm so lost right now... I ran my best game even though I was fucing drunk as hell... AHHHH I Hate when thsi happens... she left with her friend, middle of the night.
I had a similar situation I hooked a Betty out of her group and Grinded for awhile. She was putting my hands in naughty places and grinding me like nobodies business. I was tour back and I realized I looked like it. I went to the Bathroom and came back to see her friends pulling her out of the club. I went to the bar and she came back. She said her friends didn't want her to make a mistake with some drunken guy... ouch! I was hella Drunk and if things worked out that way I wouldn't have been proud of my performances. I got her # and told her I would call next time I was in her city.... didn't but might when I go back again.

I learned that I shouldn't get so tour back. IT seriously affects my game and my motor skills. lol

zerocelcius

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
SO I spewed my guts for nothing? Garsh!