Club "Dancing"

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I was up in the city last night, having a good time with some friends. For those who don't know, I've been taking real dancing lessons (ie salsa, tango, waltz, rumba, etc) but how the hell do you dance to the crap that is shoved in your ears.

Also how the hell do you get the girls dirty dancing with you? By that I mean getting her bending over and dry humping her from behind.

Jondo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Why try to dance dirty if you're taking formal dancing lessons? Women will respect you more for knowing how to dance with class and not try to rub on their a**

Last edited:

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
****ing tango? If you're in a club that plays Hip-Hop or EDM (electro, house, trance, etc) just feel the music and express it by moving your body. It's not rocket science. Tango, salsa, and all that **** involves memorizing steps, real dancing is about losing yourself in the music. You can't teach it. Practice in your house, and go to the club every weekend and dance. You'll know you're good when girls tell you you're good. But you don't have to be a good dancer in the club. If you've ever gone into the club and just surveyed the scene, 80% of the guys dancing can't dance for ****, just get down.

As for dirty dancing, I usually get on the dance floor and dance my ass off til girls approach me. When they see you're a good dancer and that you're having the time of your life, they'll approach you.

If I do see a particularly fine ass chick who I can't resist dancing with, I try to catch some eye contact, than I start dancing up to her and get next to her. If she thinks you're cute, she'll start dancing with you front to front, than I make the move to grind. I hold her hands, turn her around, and grind my **** sore. There are no tricks to it. Just look good and show confident body language.

Maxtro

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I got a problem similar to Vanilla's.

I don't have a clue how to club dance. I can't freestyle and I don't have a clue what to do when a girl is in front of me.

I can do salsa and swing but throw me in a club playing hip-hop music, I might as well hug the wall.

Vanilla

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
real2 said:
That's how it works.

Whether you like it or not, if you want to be successful, you need to understand girls always make the first move on the dance floor.

Learn to read body language, and you will know when she is inviting YOU in :)

And as far as salsa dancing, it's a great tool for the dance clubs, but to a small extent. Spin her, hold her close, dip her a little bit, do some fun arm moves, and then do some mouth to mouth sex :rock: :up:
I kept reading girls eyes but they gave all the attention to the other guys next to me, not one look towards me. I can't put the pieces together, I know I'm good looking and I had social proof. The best dancing I could put together was mimic what the other guys were doing.

When I'm at the salsa club, it feels better when I ask the lady to dance, then see the look on her face when I show her I actually have moves that were taught to me by a trained professional. I ALWAYS dip too, it really ends the dance on a high note and leaves them smiling.

On a side note, I did see one dude freak dancing alone. He eventually stopped and no woman would touch him with a 10ft pole. Good times.

Evil_Muska

Don Juan
Reaction score
Vanilla said:
Also how the hell do you get the girls dirty dancing with you? By that I mean getting her bending over and dry humping her from behind.
lol, dancing at a club isn't hard, because the guy's part isn't very important, it's all about the girls, and they know it.

All I ever do is move a little bit, put my hands on the girls hips/waist, and let her do her thing.

One time a chick friend of mine introduced me to a friend of her's, and she didn't seemed impressed. Well we get to the dance floor and my friend grabs my hand and throws me between this girl and her other friends, and they just did their thing. I grabbed her hips and just started moving with her, and she dirty-danced all over me.

Another time I was with some friends and saw a girl I knew from work, said hi, exchanged a few words, then got back to my friends. Later on she walks up, asks me if I wunna dance, then drags me over to her friend. I get between them, do what I always do, and they sandwich me and start dancing.

I agree that it's the girl's move in a club, cuz any time I try and make a move on a girl on the dance floor, they kick me to the curb and act like I'm stupid. If I mingle and let the girls ask ME to dance, I have a good time.

Juice09

Don Juan
Reaction score
While we're on the subject though, does anyone have any fun moves you can do on the dance floor to make her laugh. Like turning her around and grinding on her instead of the other way around.

Jondo

Don Juan
Reaction score
schttrj said:
go with the flow bro...don't rush it...but do learn how to LEAD - Ron.
I'd definitely agree. Sometimes it may be good to let them lead you a little too. If it's any kind of move like an a** rub, let them make the first contact of their cheeks on your pelvic, I would advise. When they do, free for all.