"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Clothing Style pictures.

Reiki

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
NL
Does anyone have any style pictures? I mean clothing styles that would attract the neutral ladies, I dont mean goths, or fubu'ish girls, just the normal ones.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
lol.....dude,it doesn't really matter what ya wear

Just create ya own sytle...something new and cool
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
Wear generic style Gap, Structure, Banana Republic, & Abercrombie type clothing so you BLEND IN with everyone else and NOT GET NOTICED. ;-P
 

ryanvalmont

Don Juan
Joined
Jun 24, 2004
Messages
117
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by JT47319
Wear generic style Gap, Structure, Banana Republic, & Abercrombie type clothing so you BLEND IN with everyone else and NOT GET NOTICED. ;-P
ummmmm no!!,the hole idea is YOU WANT TO BE NOTICED!

Of course if you can;'t handle that JT then i guess that's cool for you :D
 

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
You seemed to have missed the essence of sarcasm. I mean, really, neutral girls? LOL
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

karusel

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 26, 2003
Messages
98
Reaction score
1
Age
47
This is all bullsh*t. You don't need any special wear. What you wear is who you are, more or less, so if your lady can't bear that, well maybe she's not the lady for you. Also, I've seen such weird combos guy/girl that I believe anything is possible and clothes are the least that matters. Even the most appropriate (I will refrain from saying 'best') clothes will end up meaningless if your words come out wrong. However, it is well possible that you hook up with a girl despite you wearing a $5 Hawaii shirt, shorts and flip-flops and she in a $500 dress.

Also
You seemed to have missed the essence of sarcasm. I mean, really, neutral girls? LOL
Teh funnay! :D
 

Reiki

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 14, 2004
Messages
94
Reaction score
0
Location
NL
hmm, guess I could always go out naked, I bet I would get noticed!
 

coldcoal

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 17, 2001
Messages
319
Reaction score
1
Clothing is an accessory that can be used to offset or compliment other details, but in itself does not make or break a deal. Simply wearing a sharp shirt won't pull the ladies in. If you want clothing to give you an edge, you'll need something else to define the unique element you want to attract.

For example, I'm stuck with a black-ink tribal tattoo from 10 years back that starts at my wrist and extends up my arm. It was cool when I was 21 and hitting the rock clubs, but I've had my days since then wishing it was never there. I realized this "mistake" could be revamped into somthing impishly unique and enjoyable again by dressing sharp and using the clash created in appearance as an uncommon, perhaps mysterious edge.

Anyway, the point is that clothing is part of a bigger picture that creates an interest, and those other things need to be taken into consideration. You can take three identical triplets, put them in the same get up, and give each one a unique hair style and they will not all attract the same type of women.
So goes the same backwards. Same hair but different clothes and so on....

Just something to keep in mind as you shop around for garb.
 

Click Here

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jun 10, 2002
Messages
386
Reaction score
1
Location
Virginia Beach
The international male **** looked SOO GAY. And this is coming from an express card wielding banana republic shopper.

They look like cheesy stylish clothes.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

masteralios

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 15, 2004
Messages
40
Reaction score
0
well

simple

jus wear clothes that u look good in and ur comfortable in

same clothes on different people can look way different

if its ur style and ur comfortable in it then the girls will be happy aswell
 

fatkins

Don Juan
Joined
Jul 4, 2004
Messages
68
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Click Here
The international male **** looked SOO GAY. And this is coming from an express card wielding banana republic shopper.

They look like cheesy stylish clothes.
LoL i agree
 

jakethasnake

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 13, 2001
Messages
3,010
Reaction score
5
Originally posted by Click Here
The international male **** looked SOO GAY. And this is coming from an express card wielding banana republic shopper.

They look like cheesy stylish clothes.

Those kinds of clothes are known as "peacokking" items, in SS terms. It's all about being as flashy as possible - this in principle works very well in a club setting, where one has to rely on visual cues to succeed in a pick up. In a club, it's all about your physical presentation, and this includes clothes. I agree that in a normal setting, 90% of the clothes at Internation Male are HOMO as fvck - you'd probably get stones hurled at you by frat boys. :D


But in a club setting, these clothes actually do work - provided that you have the mental edge - the bravado, the self-assuredness, the ****iness to make this work. It's all in the head, basically. The fact is that flamboyant clothes/appearances get you attention in clubs. And don't misunderstand - a lot people will think you're gay. Like most hetero men who just fear what they don't understand (hey PRL! :) ), and yes - even women. But that's where your unwavering masculine confidence and charm come in. No matter how 'gay' you look - if you approach women like a man and spit tight game at her, she should relent regardless.


I actually used to peacokk A LOT (unfortunately. I used to peacokk like hell without understanding most or any pick up principles on this site and at SS) - I'd try to have the most outrageous designs and colors as possible, but after a while, I got bored - and actually dressing sensibly became a new challenge for me. I guess you could say that I went from dressing like a 'club wh0re' to a rocker/preppy look. I need to reassess my wardrobe - I get compliments on my style in non-club settings, but I've noticed (with some input from a few forum members here, one of whom I've been out with) that I merely blend in at clubs. While the International Male stuff isn't 100% my style, I believe that I can incorporate this stuff to a certain extent to mix with my regular wardrobe to achieve my "club look". Of course, I would keep that shyt seperate from my everyday/non-club clothes, coz frankly it DOES look gay. Not stupid gay - but 'a bit TOO stylish for a straight guy' kinda gay.
 
Last edited:

JT47319

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2002
Messages
665
Reaction score
0
Location
Hermosa Beach, CA
What I would recommend is to treat clothing and peacokking as an extension of your personality.

So if you are boring, neutral, and otherwise a wallflower then yes, generic clothing like Abercrombie, BR, etc. will do. It will not, however, get you noticed or OPENED by girls.

But if you consider yourself fun and cool, well, one must then dress fun and cool. There are different styles, but the intent is to visually CONVEY YOUR PERSONALITY through your clothes.

So if you are a meathead, then DRESS LIKE A BADASS MEATHEAD. Girls love that archetype. If you are an Emo Rocker, then DRESS LIKE A EMO ROCKER. If you are a surfer type, then DRESS LIKE A SURFER.

But whatever you do, don't do it half-assed, one foot in a "uniquely personalized, make it your own dress style" and the other foot in "let's play it safe & generic so I don't get made fun because I'm not secure enough." Don't play it safe, be unique, be outgoing.

Whoever you are, you most VERBALLY and VISUALLY convey your personality in order for a girl to notice and be attracted to you. And another added benefit of serious peacokking with a unique style is that girls WILL OPEN YOU.

The ones I get opened on are some crazy punk items that I have, girls will just GRAB MY CLOTHES and be like, "Oh my god, I love that!" She's already done half the battle. Open, IOI, my turn.
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Top