Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clothing store approch

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
I figured out a good opener for women in a clothing store is the "Which one looks better on me" line.

But I ran into a situation in a all womans clothing store where I cannot use it. I could say I am buying something for my sister but I am not sure. I think that would elicit too many questions about my fictional sister. Has anyone here found an indirect approach for this kind of case.?

Thanks

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I figured out a good opener for women in a clothing store is the "Which one looks better on me" line.

But I ran into a situation in a all womans clothing store where I cannot use it. I could say I am buying something for my sister but I am not sure. I think that would elicit too many questions about my fictional sister. Has anyone here found an indirect approach for this kind of case.?

Thanks
Seriously? Your sister?

Tell her you are buying something for a friend. Don't specify girlfriend. Tell her she actually looks a little bit like you.

Ask her which one do you think you would look sexier in if you were wearing it?

XThrax

Don Juan
Reaction score
Seriously? Your sister?

Tell her you are buying something for a friend. Don't specify girlfriend. Tell her she actually looks a little bit like you.

Ask her which one do you think you would look sexier in if you were wearing it?
I was going to use a handbag or perfume or something like that. gauge her interest level while talking then turn to direct game if I see the right cues. "Actually now that I am talking to you, your pretty cute yourself."

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Thanks
Ask her which kind of jacket would make you look LESS like a sex offender.

Macadellic

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
How about you just have a
normal conversation and gauge her interest?