Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

- - - Clothes - - -

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I went shopping and actually picked up some jeans I always wear cargos so I got the quicksilver relaxed jeans.... everyone tells me they look better then cargos and my girlfriend thinks it makes me "look sexy" .... I am curious do any of you have this where u look better in jeans.. And what are some good ones to get but not over expensive cuz i paid $56 for those... I was looking and anchor blue has some for $30... JC penny ... $20.. I like the darker colors.. Anyway what are some good jeans?

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm into carpenter jeans from wherever man, those are the most comfortable and the perfect amount of bagginess in my opinion...

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
what area are u from in WA? and yeah i just dont like the plain stonewash blue colored ones though really i like dark ones with a LITTLE faid .. i think alot of faids look gay.. literly

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm from a litle town near redmond, about 30-45 min away from seattle

- yeah I'm into the darker too, goes better with clothes an dlooks more mature

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Look, Jeans are expensive, if you want to get a pair of jeans, make sure their high quality and treat them well…Im into urban clothes, but Old navy has the best, high quality jeans…its worth the money

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Just make sure they're the right length and bagginess to suit you... get different shades of blue, don't get all the same color. Otherwise you'll seem like you always wear the same thing. Girls really do notice nice pants, believe it or not.

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i wear abercrombie faded blue ones to the clubs with a black express (button up) shirt.

to all you fags who think those pants are GAY, think again. In the right places they actually WORK, ie clubs....

in public (malls, etc.) they look stupid because you look like your dressing up for any everyday thing and only homo's do that.

wear regular aeropostale BLUE JEANS for like 15-20 bucks.

nuff said, woop woop!

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
best place to buy jeans are Gap factory outlets........its the same stuff as the regular GAP but way cheaper and fit perfect. i bought three pairs of jeans there for twenty bucks each. I wouldnt recommned Aeropstale because there **** is cheap and u can tell its cheap. I would rather wear old navy before Aero wear.

guardian

Don Juan
Reaction score
ok people, why has anyone yet to mention express? theyre having a $20 off jean sale right now! and express has some of the nicest jeans ive ever seen. you may wanna check out this site. www.expressfashion.com because express is the way to go if you wanna look hot.

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by guardian
ok people, why has anyone yet to mention express? theyre having a $20 off jean sale right now! and express has some of the nicest jeans ive ever seen. you may wanna check out this site. www.expressfashion.com because express is the way to go if you wanna look hot.
i rock expresss but sometimes there prices are too much...i only shop there if its a sale.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dang those express clothes are NICE! but i only have about $100 spending money left a month well i have more then that left but still it sucks and those clothes are expensive haha but nice and the store is about an hour drive from here.... DAMN i need more hours.. and starting next month i gotta pay my car insureance :( so $100 a month is all ill have left ahhh lol

Is it good to go shopping with girls who could tell you if you look sexy or guy friends who probly know whats "in"

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
I prefer to buy clothes by myself. I can take my time and i dont have some homo friend b1tching about time or whatever. Girls are ok but sh1t, who wants to go shopping with a girl?

Just roll solo, you'll fine the right clothes.

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by wh01987
Is it good to go shopping with girls who could tell you if you look sexy or guy friends who probly know whats "in"
i wouldnt go shopping with a girl cause they may just use u as a Ken doll and make u look dumb or have u buying the most expensive stuff. just search the net see what looks good then take the trip to the mall.

naluholo

Don Juan
Reaction score
Go shopping with a girl and you'll realize you know more about what clothes they like than they do. Go shopping with friends and they'll always have something to b!tch and moan about... Julian's right, go solo.

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
alright that soudns good thanks

waffler

Don Juan
Reaction score
i prefer GAP jeans they seem to be the only ones that fit me right, and if your living in a cold place dont be afraid to rock the scarf it adds a little bit of flavour to whatever your wearing