“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

- - - Clothes - - -

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
I went shopping and actually picked up some jeans I always wear cargos so I got the quicksilver relaxed jeans.... everyone tells me they look better then cargos and my girlfriend thinks it makes me "look sexy" .... I am curious do any of you have this where u look better in jeans.. And what are some good ones to get but not over expensive cuz i paid $56 for those... I was looking and anchor blue has some for $30... JC penny ... $20.. I like the darker colors.. Anyway what are some good jeans?
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm into carpenter jeans from wherever man, those are the most comfortable and the perfect amount of bagginess in my opinion...
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
what area are u from in WA? and yeah i just dont like the plain stonewash blue colored ones though really i like dark ones with a LITTLE faid .. i think alot of faids look gay.. literly
 

DJoneday

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2002
Messages
481
Reaction score
0
Age
39
I'm from a litle town near redmond, about 30-45 min away from seattle

- yeah I'm into the darker too, goes better with clothes an dlooks more mature
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Vigilante7

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
247
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Look, Jeans are expensive, if you want to get a pair of jeans, make sure their high quality and treat them well…Im into urban clothes, but Old navy has the best, high quality jeans…its worth the money
 

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
Just make sure they're the right length and bagginess to suit you... get different shades of blue, don't get all the same color. Otherwise you'll seem like you always wear the same thing. Girls really do notice nice pants, believe it or not.
 

nan3109

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 7, 2003
Messages
511
Reaction score
0
Age
41
i wear abercrombie faded blue ones to the clubs with a black express (button up) shirt.

to all you fags who think those pants are GAY, think again. In the right places they actually WORK, ie clubs....

in public (malls, etc.) they look stupid because you look like your dressing up for any everyday thing and only homo's do that.

wear regular aeropostale BLUE JEANS for like 15-20 bucks.

nuff said, woop woop!
 

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
best place to buy jeans are Gap factory outlets........its the same stuff as the regular GAP but way cheaper and fit perfect. i bought three pairs of jeans there for twenty bucks each. I wouldnt recommned Aeropstale because there **** is cheap and u can tell its cheap. I would rather wear old navy before Aero wear.
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

guardian

Don Juan
Joined
Aug 29, 2003
Messages
38
Reaction score
0
Age
38
ok people, why has anyone yet to mention express? theyre having a $20 off jean sale right now! and express has some of the nicest jeans ive ever seen. you may wanna check out this site. www.expressfashion.com because express is the way to go if you wanna look hot.
 

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
Originally posted by guardian
ok people, why has anyone yet to mention express? theyre having a $20 off jean sale right now! and express has some of the nicest jeans ive ever seen. you may wanna check out this site. www.expressfashion.com because express is the way to go if you wanna look hot.
i rock expresss but sometimes there prices are too much...i only shop there if its a sale.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
Dang those express clothes are NICE! but i only have about $100 spending money left a month well i have more then that left but still it sucks and those clothes are expensive haha but nice and the store is about an hour drive from here.... DAMN i need more hours.. and starting next month i gotta pay my car insureance :( so $100 a month is all ill have left ahhh lol

Is it good to go shopping with girls who could tell you if you look sexy or guy friends who probly know whats "in"
 

Julian

Banned
Joined
Jul 30, 2003
Messages
4,754
Reaction score
1,216
I prefer to buy clothes by myself. I can take my time and i dont have some homo friend b1tching about time or whatever. Girls are ok but sh1t, who wants to go shopping with a girl?

Just roll solo, you'll fine the right clothes.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

MadTyteYo!

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 5, 2003
Messages
49
Reaction score
0
Location
NoMD
Originally posted by wh01987
Is it good to go shopping with girls who could tell you if you look sexy or guy friends who probly know whats "in"
i wouldnt go shopping with a girl cause they may just use u as a Ken doll and make u look dumb or have u buying the most expensive stuff. just search the net see what looks good then take the trip to the mall.
 

naluholo

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2002
Messages
177
Reaction score
0
Location
Summerdale, AL, USA
Go shopping with a girl and you'll realize you know more about what clothes they like than they do. Go shopping with friends and they'll always have something to b!tch and moan about... Julian's right, go solo.
 

wh01987

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 23, 2003
Messages
522
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
WA State
alright that soudns good thanks
 

waffler

Don Juan
Joined
Nov 29, 2003
Messages
16
Reaction score
0
i prefer GAP jeans they seem to be the only ones that fit me right, and if your living in a cold place dont be afraid to rock the scarf it adds a little bit of flavour to whatever your wearing
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Top