"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Clocked my woman lying

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
224
Reaction score
2
Location
Age: 36
Ok ok so heres the thing. My woman was working lastnite (when England got knocked out of the European Championships :( ) and i told her that i would txt her the score as it happens, as i was in the pub gettin wrecked. Anyway after a few mins we scored and after a couple of mins of celebrations and buzzing I got a txt off her telling me how crap i am cos she knows we scored even though she hasnt got the radio on. Anyway i ask her today how the hell she found out we scored so quickly and she tells me she had the radio on.

Its not a big issue or nothing but i mentioned to her the fact that ive busted her for trying to blag me, she denies it saying that she didnt txt me that (I deleted the message). Im not really bothered that much by this although it does seem a bit manipulative.

Should I let this slip or should i make a point of letting her know im onto her?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Dirtheart

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 18, 2004
Messages
952
Reaction score
1
Age
49
Location
UK
I don't watch football but I knew exactly when England scored because I could hear distant cheers.

By all means, if she's deceiving you over something that upsets you, take it up with her, but over something like this be very careful you don't make yourself look like the insecure, controlling and obsessive boyfriend.
 

maranathaman

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 19, 2000
Messages
1,392
Reaction score
17
Location
LosAngeles, Ca. USA!
I'd wager she was....

She was shagging some other bloke,
and he had the tele-on in the background with the game-on!
 

gav

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 5, 2004
Messages
1,128
Reaction score
3
Re: I'd wager she was....

Originally posted by maranathaman
She was shagging some other bloke,
and he had the tele-on in the background with the game-on!
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
No I think this girl is from a pararell universe !!!

Scary stuff really :eek: :p
 

diablo

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 2, 2004
Messages
4,678
Reaction score
9
Location
Louisiana, USA
My god, bunjy! You need to drop this player right away! It's insane that a girl would lie so scandalously to her boyfriend... if any girl of mine told me that she wasn't listening to the radio when she really was (or vice versa) I would shoot her! You putting up with her listening to the game, or finding out from a friend who called or however she came to know the score, only shows how small you are! Get rid of her, for she's definitely up to no good!


If you can't hear the sarcasm dripping from those words, read them again. Seriously, though, bunjy's initial post is so AFC that it makes me want to gag.
 

flava

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 7, 2003
Messages
486
Reaction score
0
something about the title of your post that doesnt go with the situation, im thinking you punched your woman because she lied? must be the british talk.
 

bunjy

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Mar 9, 2003
Messages
224
Reaction score
2
Location
Age: 36
Anyway I didnt bother confronting her about it, no big deal like. I like to think as myself as not an AFC, im certainly no DJ though.

I have my game and it works and at the end of the day im not really bothered what happens.

Am I AFC or what?

Clocked : caught
 
Top