Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Clip Clop - The "Cowboy" Boot Issue

Double_Diamonds

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well guys this is just a question for you about style. I wear black cowboy boots (western bootS). They look good in my opinion for dressing up, and I wear dress pants all the time. I hear bad things about the boots, that people don't like them....especially women. Hell, they even had a thing on the radio about the top 10 most unnatractive foot wear to women (don't ask me), guess what was #1?

I know it seems that if they're out of style (or never were in it) I should ditch them. The kicker is that it's something I'm known for. I also like how dressy they are. A cowboy is definetly not a bad thing to be, but is a bad dresser a bad thing? Obviously.

I like being known for cowboy boots....but I don't wanna be known for horrible style. What do you guys?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
um. Is Minnesota known for it's cowboys and frontier?

If not, it might seem weird and out of place. In Texas, of course you think 'cowboys' when you think Texas, so people doing it there makes sense.

TheInfamousCBear

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im about to get cowboy boots, cause I cant wear timbs all the time and I dont like leather dress boots cause you cant really get them dirty...Dont get the kind with all the designs on them and sh1t, get the plain kind...Ive seen people pull it off before, all you gotta do is pull your jeans over them and most people cant even tell, and Ive seen some that are more for fashion purpose then an actual cowboy boot...

alphawolfx

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
go up to some women that are like the type you want to attract, and ask their opinion... simple

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please, if you aren't a cowboy or live on a ranch, just dont wear them. There are way too many cowboy wannabes.

TheSplat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Cowboy boots are an American classic. They're as iconic as leather jackets and aviator sunglasses. I'm about to invest in a pair of brown ones myself. Any suggestions on which brand and where to buy?

AverageFC

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TheSplat
Cowboy boots are an American classic. They're as iconic as leather jackets and aviator sunglasses. I'm about to invest in a pair of brown ones myself. Any suggestions on which brand and where to buy?
I'd say theyre iconic of the American south.

I go to college in Michigan, and there's this TV ad for a car dealership with the owner and family in cowboy hat and boots and lasso and horses, and it look incredibly stupid. Cowboys in Michigan? Gimme a break. :rolleyes: