As you all I know I have been working with my ex and we have been broken up for 5 months now and had an 8 month relationship.
I told her I had feelings for her still before we started to work together and she said lets just see where it goes. That was a month ago. Well, the other day we were out working, and she was being a little more then friendly AGAIN. Grabbing my butt.........touching and stuff. I told her to not do that....and she just played it off.
Then we were in this house and no one was there, she hops up on the counter while I was checking over her inpsection and tells me, "see, if we were together we could do it right here, right now". I was floored. Then on the way home she says, see we can hang out and be ok. I told her that is because I now think like she thinks, and see her as just a friend. She replies with,"you dont know what I am thinking". Ok, I thought.
So on the way home, we get into a little water fight in my jeep. When we get to my house she says, you know I am going to have to walk around naked while my shirt drys. I said no, I will get you a shirt.
So we work while the shirt drys. She heads back down to get it out of the dryer. She is in my basement for like over a minute. I walk down there,and open up the door and she is sitting there in her bra getting ready to put the shirt on. Im like ok!! She clearly heard me coming down the stairs and was an arms reach away from closing the bedroom door, but didnt!! We just kinda looked at each other and nothing was said.
Clearly, this is not friend behavior. But my questions is, could she just be doing all this because she knows that I feel for her still and it strokes her ego?? I told her a month ago, but she surely must still know. A week ago, she said that she is still attracted to me also. But nothing is going any further. Is she scared of me, because I broke up with her?? I dont know what to do here. Sometimes she acts like were friends, then we hang out and she is like this!! I dont reciprocate!! So I dont know how this is doing her any good. I feel like it is her way of keeping me interested. Then part of me thinks that she wants me to take that next step again. I dont know. Help here guys!!
I told her I had feelings for her still before we started to work together and she said lets just see where it goes. That was a month ago. Well, the other day we were out working, and she was being a little more then friendly AGAIN. Grabbing my butt.........touching and stuff. I told her to not do that....and she just played it off.
Then we were in this house and no one was there, she hops up on the counter while I was checking over her inpsection and tells me, "see, if we were together we could do it right here, right now". I was floored. Then on the way home she says, see we can hang out and be ok. I told her that is because I now think like she thinks, and see her as just a friend. She replies with,"you dont know what I am thinking". Ok, I thought.
So on the way home, we get into a little water fight in my jeep. When we get to my house she says, you know I am going to have to walk around naked while my shirt drys. I said no, I will get you a shirt.
So we work while the shirt drys. She heads back down to get it out of the dryer. She is in my basement for like over a minute. I walk down there,and open up the door and she is sitting there in her bra getting ready to put the shirt on. Im like ok!! She clearly heard me coming down the stairs and was an arms reach away from closing the bedroom door, but didnt!! We just kinda looked at each other and nothing was said.
Clearly, this is not friend behavior. But my questions is, could she just be doing all this because she knows that I feel for her still and it strokes her ego?? I told her a month ago, but she surely must still know. A week ago, she said that she is still attracted to me also. But nothing is going any further. Is she scared of me, because I broke up with her?? I dont know what to do here. Sometimes she acts like were friends, then we hang out and she is like this!! I dont reciprocate!! So I dont know how this is doing her any good. I feel like it is her way of keeping me interested. Then part of me thinks that she wants me to take that next step again. I dont know. Help here guys!!