MidwestFreek
Senior Don Juan
- Joined
- Mar 12, 2004
- Messages
- 209
- Reaction score
- 0
- Age
- 37
I've been thinking about this lately and I was hoping to get some advice or pointers as to what I could do. I plan on cleaning up my style a little bit, but not taking it to the point where it would be considered preppy or "dressy". Just a couple nice shirts, nice hair cut, clean looking jeans or something and real white shoes. Usually I wear torn ratty baggy jeans, tshirts, ratty black shoes n my hairs pretty shaggy and I haven't shaved in a couple weeks. I was also thinking about getting some clean smelling cologne and I've read the cologne tips thing, so I've got some basic ideas. Chicks have told me that if I cleaned up, that I'd look real hot. Ones even gone as far as to say she would **** me anytime anywhere if I went preppy. I'm not going preppy, but I got pretty good responses from a "test run" of my cleaner style. I was wondering if there was anything else I could do to keep my own style yet mix it with some of the cleaner kind of stuff, yet, not look like a metro.