Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Classic Posters on this site.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
One of the routines that I follow when I log on to this site is I usually check out the newer posts and then afterwards, I go back and check out older posts of Classic Posters.

Posters such as Pook, Mr. Fingers, Squirrels, WestCoaster, Francisco D Anacoinia, BackBreaker etc.

Who are some of the classic posters on this site, that you tend to go back to for some info?

Just curious, reading some of these older, classic posts is like a breath of fresh air compared to the stuff being posted right now.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to disrespect anyone but any "truth" shared before 2015 is no longer relevant now...I was here in the early 10s and can confirm most of great advices back then are huge mistakes now.

I recall many guys preeching the importance of calling rather than texting back then...try it now before you banged her and let me know how it goes.

Travel memoir21

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Not to disrespect anyone but any "truth" shared before 2015 is no longer relevant now...I was here in the early 10s and can confirm most of great advices back then are huge mistakes now.

I recall many guys preeching the importance of calling rather than texting back then...try it now before you banged her and let me know how it goes.

Different times, different circumstances brother but the same principles remain. Besides It's not all about dating why I read some of the older posts. Things like going up against feminism/stories, manning up and standing up for your fellow man are what intrigues me to go back into the archives.

It's like playing pick up basketball ya know, it be best if you learn the fundamentals of the game first rather than emulate What Steph Curry and all these three point bombers are doing these days. Basketball today has no mid range game, defense is not really emphasize as much and there's no post up game. If you want to become an efficient in pick up basketball, it would be much better to study guys like Reggie Miler, Rip Hamilton and Hakeem Olajuwon to get those easy two close up two pointers rather than bombing dumb three point shots all day.

Serenity

Reaction score
That's what I would categorize as specific details, this will always change with time. If guys spend their attention on this level of the game they won't get anywhere, doesn't matter if it was posted yesterday, today or tomorrow..

Having been here a while I have noticed some things that never change, not for the entire history of this forum and even way beyond that. It was expressed differently then compared to now, but the truth remains constant.

Most of the core principles are exactly the same today as it were 10 or 20 years ago. The changing times are no challenge if you can master that, it's just a matter of applying the same wisdom in a different way.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For the OP:

Poon King was legendary. Free Poon King!

Calling still works.

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned in THIS post that once upon a time I considered Pook the Marcus Aurelius of the manosphere.... but sadly his words did NOT survive the test of time.....

His words are irrelevant today because traditional masculinity is irrelevant in today's culture of entitlement and instant validation - a woman has access to hundreds of men at any given time via a smartphone and social media....

GT40

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Times have changed for sure. All the smart phones and we all have them.
it’s allowed women to turn the tide in their favour.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I mentioned in THIS post that once upon a time I considered Pook the Marcus Aurelius of the manosphere.... but sadly his words did NOT survive the test of time.....

His words are irrelevant today because traditional masculinity is irrelevant in today's culture of entitlement and instant validation - a woman has access to hundreds of men at any given time via a smartphone and social media....
I have read parts of the Book of Pook. This happened in 2020. I was impressed at how well the parts I read held up over time.

Before swipe apps, women had a lot of options. If it was 2010 and you were using OkCupid, PlentyofFish, or Match, women's inboxes were flooded. Now's it's both their swipe queue's and swipe app inboxes. In the MySpace and early Facebook era, they'd get hordes of thirsty dudes following. It's likely worse post 2015 but 2000-2010 was no great era either.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Compared to today it was pretty great...you just avoided online dating and you did fine. In fact, the advice then was "dont use online dating". Now, the online dating market has penetrated real life and ruined even social circles and approaching in clubs.
Online dating didn't start to penetrate real life until the swipe app era. When it was just legacy websites like OkCupid, PlentyofFish, and Match, it could be avoided. I did some swipe apps, had bad experiences, and exited that channel. My website experiences were also poor prior to swipe apps. Swipe apps are just everything bad about the websites of the 2000s and early 2010s multiplied by a factor of 50.

Rainman4707

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think every guys texts. It's a fact that if you stand out from the crowd..it's attractive. Lots of women have said "wow a call...nobody does that...i like it...very refreshing"
I would'nt just call a girl out the blue. You just tell her i'll give you a call sometime. Before you call, give her a text "hey let me know when is a good time to call."

BMX

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They exist. They just no longer care and have moved on.