"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Cinema?

WaRpEd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Oct 19, 2003
Messages
236
Reaction score
0
Location
Over Yonder
Well it's been alllloooong time since i've been able to ask anyquestions as to my computer goin haywire. A couple of you may remembered i attempted to write "The High School Experiment".......man i must have been pretty outta it when I wrote that peice of crap.

Also since i've been gone I have been honing on my basic skills...and holly crap. I like the faces of the guys when they see me approach some of the hottest chicks and me be successful.

But anyways to the question. I seem to remember seeing somewere that taking a chick out the the theator's a bad idea, Well...I happen to live in a verry small town and there isn't very much else to go to!, so...what do you think, Theator or not?
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

SuaveD

Don Juan
Joined
Dec 2, 2003
Messages
13
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
~Nellyville~
A lot of people dont think that the movies is not such a good thing for early dates. This is because generally you actually watch the movie and its just not social enough, you dont get to talk to eachother that much etc. Personally I think that a movie date is great and is social enough but only if you go to the show fairly early(be one of the first few people in the theatre), so you can talk to your date and get to know her a little better. The time before the movie you can talk and DJ away, but if you dont have that time beforehand the date may be useless...aka you just went into a movie together and left together...and didnt make much progress. So unless you have dome quality time attached to the movie date, it probably not a good idea, but if you do it can be great. Just my opinion.


-D
 
Joined
Nov 24, 2003
Messages
85
Reaction score
0
Age
40
Location
S FLA
I guess things are different in other parts of the country, but when anyone I know goes to the movies on a date, there is usually more making out then actually watching the movie.... not everyone is this way but a lot of the time. Even if you dont though, I can't think of a better place for kino, especially if you watch a scary movie.
 

JSH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 20, 2003
Messages
1,088
Reaction score
0
Age
39
Location
London
Originally posted by SomethingCreative
I guess things are different in other parts of the country, but when anyone I know goes to the movies on a date, there is usually more making out then actually watching the movie.... not everyone is this way but a lot of the time. Even if you dont though, I can't think of a better place for kino, especially if you watch a scary movie.
whilst thats true, the earlier points still stand, theres not much bonding or opportunity to use your conversational skills. Whilst its true about kino - i took a girl to the movie preview of the rerelease of alien (director's cut). You can also get a lot of kino in, via action dates like ice skating, playing pool, twister, which are also amazing. Movies can have the downside of attaching negative emotions to you, like if it was a bad film and it wasyour choice.
 
Top