SargeMaximus
Master Don Juan
- Joined
- Dec 14, 2020
- Messages
- 3,847
- Reaction score
- 1,943
- Age
- 38
Not used to this kind of forwardness. Is it normal? A red flag? Out of my element here guys. Thanks
Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.
You've been "getting ready" for two years.
She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.
Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Church girls are usually repressed sexually...and like any time a person is repressed in certain areas of their life, once they get to a point they can't deal with it anymore and "break free", they tend to go full tilt in the other direction for a while.Not used to this kind of forwardness. Is it normal? A red flag? Out of my element here guys. Thanks
They all are guided by their emotions and feelers. It just is. Capitalize on it.Not used to this kind of forwardness. Is it normal? A red flag? Out of my element here guys. Thanks
They all are guided by their emotions and feelers. It just is. Capitalize on it.
Ok thanks guysChurch girls are usually repressed sexually...and like any time a person is repressed in certain areas of their life, once they get to a point they can't deal with it anymore and "break free", they tend to go full tilt in the other direction for a while.
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
No is her just randomly coming over to give me one a red flag. Like clingy or whateverIs a bj a red flag? Bro you kidding?
No BJ is the red flag.
Don't ruin it by overthinking it.Is it normal? A red flag?
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
And she is likely a slut. Sometimes these church girls do so to give the appearance of "propriety" when the truth is the opposite.Don't ruin it by overthinking it.
She digs you. That's it.
Don't play any silly games or try to flex by demanding she explain her Jesus contradiction.
Just enjoy it. Maintain the frame, keep slight distance, and enjoy it.
Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. But if he assumes she's a slut it might slightly alter his behavior which may decrease the frequency of the BJ's.And she is likely a slut.
Lol what? How does that make any sense?Maybe she is, maybe she isn't. But if he assumes she's a slut it might slightly alter his behavior which may decrease the frequency of the BJ's.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
I posted a text about her quoting scripture elsewhereThis is purely out of curiosity, but what makes her a "church girl" in your mind? Does she actively attend Sunday service/Sunday school? Or are you using this term as a more general phrase to describe what you believe to be a moral woman? Hence your surprise that she would come over to your house to give you head.
The girls I have known who were very involved at their churches over the years haven't been any more prudish than any other women. I think women in my generation and down don't really go to church, but if they do, it has zero impact on their sexual openness -- from my own personal observations.
Just a typical Christian imejust a case of Words=/= Actions.
Yes I am, why do you ask?OP are you really 34?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.