"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Chunky Asian chick has sex partner count in the "60s" on spreadsheet

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
That is a fugly piece of meat.

Only in the western world can she prosper and she did.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

sangheilios

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 25, 2018
Messages
2,630
Reaction score
2,730
TBH, if I didn't know her notch count, I'd fvck her too. God (and her OBGYN) only know which viruses and bacterias are swiming in her vaginal mucas and on her skin. Good luck to all dudes brave enough to surf her seas.
LOL
 

aray808311

Don Juan
Joined
Jan 15, 2019
Messages
40
Reaction score
6
Age
33
is it the one on the left or the right? and 15 and a half? how do you have a half
 

Solomon

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 28, 2008
Messages
6,537
Reaction score
4,078
Location
Inside her mind
She’s disgusting and looks down syndrome

I’m never smashing that even drunk on a dry spell
But guess what 60s guys did, and It wouldn't shock me if half of them were "brads" and "chads"

That is a fugly piece of meat.

Only in the western world can she prosper and she did.
Not so hasty my friend, this girl would clean up in India/Thailand as well
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Joined
Sep 16, 2005
Messages
1,848
Reaction score
3,696
Location
Mile High City, USA
You know, after watching the video, I would f*uck her and plate her, probably. Personality is huge to me and she seemed fun, smart, and up for whatever. That can add a couple HB points for me. She's a 5 looks-wise, but maybe a 6-7 with her fun vibe.
 

Spaz

Banned
Joined
Jan 14, 2018
Messages
8,337
Reaction score
6,878
You know, after watching the video, I would f*uck her and plate her, probably. Personality is huge to me and she seemed fun, smart, and up for whatever. That can add a couple HB points for me. She's a 5 looks-wise, but maybe a 6-7 with her fun vibe.
Dash, I like ur posts, I seriously do and respect it coming from a man who's been through the fires of hell, rising up from the ashes like a well forged sword.

But she's a max of maybe 3, personally I think she's a 2.

A 5 is plain Jane and let's reserve that slot for the truly deserving females.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
Dash, I like ur posts, I seriously do and respect it coming from a man who's been through the fires of hell, rising up from the ashes like a well forged sword.

But she's a max of maybe 3, personally I think she's a 2.

A 5 is plain Jane and let's reserve that slot for the truly deserving females.
5's think they are 10's. Go figure.
 

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jun 26, 2012
Messages
3,361
Reaction score
1,594
Age
42
dude a ugly girl can yell I want sex in the mid of street and you will see guys lining up from nowhere, if a guy yell the same he will be lucky if a gay will show up, that mean nothing only she is a slut, so move on
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
dude a ugly girl can yell I want sex in the mid of street and you will see guys lining up from nowhere, if a guy yell the same he will be lucky if a gay will show up, that mean nothing only she is a slut, so move on
Very true. One of my plates had told me she doesn't even remember the names of every dude she's fvcked... Unreal...
 

Epic Days

Banned
Joined
May 7, 2019
Messages
1,869
Reaction score
1,643
Age
42
LMAO
 

Smok1nAce

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 14, 2013
Messages
724
Reaction score
695
She ****able, but I wouldn't tell anyone. Shes really not saying much, just that shes a slut. If i had sex with every ugly/fat girl I came across I'd probably have 100 kids by now. Anyone who keeps a "spreadsheet" of people they had sex is obviously bat**** crazy.
 

logicallefty

Moderator
Joined
Apr 26, 2006
Messages
6,000
Reaction score
5,151
Age
52
Location
Northeast Florida, USA
Gives whole new meaning for a “sushi dinner”
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Top