Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.
Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers. Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.
I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.
You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.
Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.
Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.
Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.
LOLTBH, if I didn't know her notch count, I'd fvck her too. God (and her OBGYN) only know which viruses and bacterias are swiming in her vaginal mucas and on her skin. Good luck to all dudes brave enough to surf her seas.
But guess what 60s guys did, and It wouldn't shock me if half of them were "brads" and "chads"She’s disgusting and looks down syndrome
I’m never smashing that even drunk on a dry spell
Not so hasty my friend, this girl would clean up in India/Thailand as wellThat is a fugly piece of meat.
Only in the western world can she prosper and she did.
Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.
She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.
Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.
So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.
The words come later. The impression comes first.
Well if its India, I stand corrected then.Not so hasty my friend, this girl would clean up in India/Thailand as well
Dash, I like ur posts, I seriously do and respect it coming from a man who's been through the fires of hell, rising up from the ashes like a well forged sword.You know, after watching the video, I would f*uck her and plate her, probably. Personality is huge to me and she seemed fun, smart, and up for whatever. That can add a couple HB points for me. She's a 5 looks-wise, but maybe a 6-7 with her fun vibe.
5's think they are 10's. Go figure.Dash, I like ur posts, I seriously do and respect it coming from a man who's been through the fires of hell, rising up from the ashes like a well forged sword.
But she's a max of maybe 3, personally I think she's a 2.
A 5 is plain Jane and let's reserve that slot for the truly deserving females.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
Very true. One of my plates had told me she doesn't even remember the names of every dude she's fvcked... Unreal...dude a ugly girl can yell I want sex in the mid of street and you will see guys lining up from nowhere, if a guy yell the same he will be lucky if a gay will show up, that mean nothing only she is a slut, so move on
I say, in many cases, I agree.Chubby Asian girls are hot IDC what anyone says
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.