"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Chubby Chasers? WTF?

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
I have a question for you all. What the heck is up with chubby chasers? have any of you guys ran into these types of chicks?
A few years ago I was hugely fat. I was about 300 lbs. I was miserable because I never had any attention from women. I think it was mainly because I was in a state of self loathing and I was serriously AFC and low status. now that I am alot thinner, i.e. I dropped 100 lbs. I am much more confident with the ladies. so here is the hting. I have been showing some girls lately what I used to look like and 5 or six said I used to be so cute and they think I should gain the weight back. I am serriously freaked out by this. Are there more girls out there that like fat guys than I thought or what??? any of you guys have stories to tell???
 

"She Wants a Man, Not a Boy"

You asked her if she wanted to grab coffee. Then you asked if the time worked. Then you asked if the place was okay. Then you asked if she'd prefer tea.

Four questions. Four chances for her to say no. Four signals that you're terrified of making a decision.

Plan it. Pick the place. Pick the time. Tell her where to meet you. She'll either show up or she won't.

Either way, you look like a man instead of a scared little boy.

Read more...

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Joined
Feb 6, 2004
Messages
879
Reaction score
0
Age
49
Location
Earth
Chunk vs. Hunk

Personally, I would not know if they like fat guys better than fit guys. But if you know anything about women, you know that your looks do not really matter that much anyways. Your style, attitude, ect. - that is what really matters to most women. I see ALOT of HB 9's and 10's with chunky guys all the time.

However, being fat is very unhealthy. So you should simply ignore their foolish requests to gain it all back. You are better off without it.

P.S. Nice signature~

:cool:
 

( . )( . )

Banned
Joined
Dec 31, 2002
Messages
4,873
Reaction score
177
Location
Cobra Kai dojo
Originally posted by SuperMan_Wuss
I have been showing some girls lately what I used to look like and 5 or six said I used to be so cute and they think I should gain the weight back. I am serriously freaked out by this. Are there more girls out there that like fat guys than I thought or what???
ahh well theres your problem, your another one whos made the honest mistake of listening to what a chick says.

chicks also say they want flowers and good guys but we all know thats not always the case. dont we?
 

SuperMan_Wuss

Don Juan
Joined
Feb 8, 2004
Messages
58
Reaction score
0
Location
Salt Lake City, Utah
THats true, listening to women will fukc your mind up. BTW I would never gain the weight back, especially not for a female. It was just an odd thing for me to have a few girls say I looked better as a fatty. But more girls like me as I am now.
 

obijuan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Re: Chunk vs. Hunk

Originally posted by Spike_the_cowboy
But if you know anything about women, you know that your looks do not really matter that much anyways.

:cool:
This is what ugly guys tell each other in order to feel better about the situation. If a girl says she doesn't judge by looks she just doesn't want to hurt your feelings.

As for the "chubby chasing" I've seen this in men and women and I always say "that sick m*th*rf*cker" seems like there's a fetish out there for everything.
 

"Stop Asking Your Friends What to Text Her"

Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."

You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.

She's been waiting forty minutes.

Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.

Read more...

Sisko

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 17, 2003
Messages
257
Reaction score
1
I get the feeling she is just saying that in a way that you do really looked cuter, but not better. Cutter like a puppy is cute,
and she wouldnt date him.

And I would never get the weight better no matter what, because I bet you feel tons better this way.
 

Bunk 040

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 15, 2004
Messages
191
Reaction score
1
Age
38
All of you are WRONG!

She wanted to try and control your emotions by telling you that you are uglier since you lost the weight. Just like if your attitude is more alpha than before some "friends" would say your personality was better before to try and test your emotions and hopefully bring insecurity out of you.

And guess what! She did!


You lost the weight, now be happy and just know that 95% of the mother****as aroung you are full of ****.
 

obijuan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by Bunk 040
All of you are WRONG!

She wanted to try and control your emotions by telling you that you are uglier since you lost the weight. Just like if your attitude is more alpha than before some "friends" would say your personality was better before to try and test your emotions and hopefully bring insecurity out of you.

And guess what! She did!


You lost the weight, now be happy and just know that 95% of the mother****as aroung you are full of ****.
Very true. Some people will try and hold you back once you begin to succeed.
 

On_the_Top

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Aug 30, 2003
Messages
396
Reaction score
0

Very true. Some people will try and hold you back once you begin to succeed.
O yes............ And most of the time its people who you know or are aquanted with.
 

obijuan

Don Juan
Joined
Apr 2, 2004
Messages
42
Reaction score
0
Originally posted by On_the_Top
O yes............ And most of the time its people who you know or are aquanted with.
They're afraid you think you're better than them or something.
 

"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Top