Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Christmas sex

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Today, I banged my roomie. She came home from dinner with her parents, found me in the living room, we drank some wine, smoked some joints and boom. One thing led to another.

Bearing in mind that I have a high chance of seeing her every day, how would you manage her as a plate? How would you deal with the situation from the next morning onwards, in general?

FlexpertHamilton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
God, this is why you should never date a girl with a male roomate, even if he's gay.

I would be extremely careful. From what I hear, once you have sex with a female roomate you're in an precarious situation that is basically a ticking time bomb of horseshvt.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Holidayad,
Yes I have had the same thing in the distant past....The problem is that depending how you behave in the next few days you could end up being virtually married and then she will know your every move,inhibiting your ability to spin plates...Determine what you want, if you are a real Don Juan,and there are still a few on this site,then go out tonight,go to the movies and try your luck,any lone Lady in there is vulnerable and lonely,whatever happens,behave sheepish if she is around when you get home,let her think you have been with someone,see how she handles it and you will know if she is plate material.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
It doesn't have to be weird but you will likely make it weird based on the questions you are already asking.

Hopefully you at least fvcked the life out of her to give her something worth doing again.

Slowhandluke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It doesn't have to be weird but you will likely make it weird based on the questions you are already asking.

Hopefully you at least fvcked the life out of her to give her something worth doing again.

Yeah, sounds like she snagged herself a boyfriend. Tell her congratulations for me. She used one of the oldest tricks in the book - "sex". Now you can't even ghost her.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Younger women act on impulses, you’ll need to figure out if this chick is worth it now that the deed is done. Do NOT dismiss any red flags.
He already should know any red flags, he lives with her.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bearing in mind that I have a high chance of seeing her every day, how would you manage her as a plate? How would you deal with the situation from the next morning onwards, in general?
Acknowledge the sex, but make whatever happened look like an everyday thing for you. "That was fun last night. You want an omelet?"

I mean, I am here to learn. If you have some advice, I am all ears.
Don't treat her differently from before.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I mean, I am here to learn. If you have some advice, I am all ears.
The main thing is don't make it like it was a big deal. Just be cool with it and let her bring things up if she wants to. If not, you just go about your business like nothing happened other than a sly remark like "wow, you had a lot of energy last night. Hope I didn't drain all of it out of you." with a smirk.

Don't try and act all lovey dovey with her all of a sudden and don't act like a love sick puppy dog just cause she got naked with you while drunk one night around the holidays.

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this is why you should never date a girl with a male roomate, even if he's gay.
I agree. There is a lot of unnecessary complexity when dating a female with a male roommate. If a man must date a woman with a roommate, then it is best for a woman to have a female roommate.

Reasonably feminine, heterosexual women who need to have a roommate will tend to have a female roommate.

I would be extremely careful. From what I hear, once you have sex with a female roomate you're in an precarious situation that is basically a ticking time bomb of horseshvt.
I agree. These situations tend to create drama.

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

I met her yesterday. I was drinking outside the house and she came over, sat next to me and so on. I didn't say anything about the previous sex and kept the conversation to small talk, letting her talk about how dinner was with her family and so on.

She was quieter than usual (fewer words, not asking so many questions) and a little impatient/anxious. Every time she got up, went inside, came back and then went inside again. In the end, nothing more happened because I had an appointment last night and I left.

AmsterdamAssassin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She was quieter than usual (fewer words, not asking so many questions) and a little impatient/anxious. Every time she got up, went inside, came back and then went inside again. In the end, nothing more happened because I had an appointment last night and I left.
She was looking for confirmation in you, and you didn't provide it, so she stopped trying.

Foe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Pretend like it never happened. Then smash her next time which will present should you want to.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update:

I met her yesterday. I was drinking outside the house and she came over, sat next to me and so on. I didn't say anything about the previous sex and kept the conversation to small talk, letting her talk about how dinner was with her family and so on.

She is now insecure since in most cases guys would be all lovey dovey up her ass trying to get it to happen again...

Now she is wondering why you weren't like that. Is this normal for him to do stuff like this? Has he done this before? Was I not that good in bed so he didn't enjoy it?

She will be trying to prove her worth again at some point I am willing to bet.

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Holidayad,
Things are progressing rather nicely....In the frothy exuberance of my own youth,I was in a group house and had a House Mate like yours,I would have a night out with another Girl come home and she would be waiting up for me with an opened bottle of wine...Smooth situation!

holidayad_

Don Juan
Reaction score
She is now insecure since in most cases guys would be all lovey dovey up her ass trying to get it to happen again...

Now she is wondering why you weren't like that. Is this normal for him to do stuff like this? Has he done this before? Was I not that good in bed so he didn't enjoy it?

She will be trying to prove her worth again at some point I am willing to bet.
I think so. That's good.

But I have to confess that I was expecting her to bring up this subject or to be doing a bit of chasing.