Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

choosing signals on my journey to get jacked

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have always worked out,Im 37, I dont drink , my diet is very good 6 days of the week..

I hit a bit of a muscle plateau, and my physique was okay, but too much tubby with stocky muscle

About 7 weeks ago I introduced Sustanon & Anavar, since then working out/diet has been a religion for me.

With a Tight jumper on I now look similar in physique to Henry Cavill coming out the water in Superman, this is a facade as Im still quite tubby topless. The Jumper deceives.

However theres no denying Choosing signals have gone through the roof. I'm not going to claim theyre from Megan Fox in her prime, but average chics smile & give me the green light all day. they literally stare.

guys you cannot understand how good this makes you feel, women smiling at you like they know you, talking to YOU first.

The reason for this post is kind of disbelief, it again confirms red pill truths , Ive had to run no game whatsoever I just smile. ...............2 have put out on the first meet with lust, usually im waiting 3 dates.

Another interesting observation, women in their 40s go ultra thirsty, when they see a bit of muscle, theyre also more direct about it. brush their boobs up you etc. I get the feeling they would submit instantly on their knees if the guy is jacked. I look forward to testing this theory as my body fat comes down

More red pill /sosuave truth bombs in this post.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm 5'6 150lbs. I keep getting what I think is tricep tendonitis when I start benching around 215-225. I am wondering if this is a sign of genetic potential reaching the upper end? I would have thought I could put on atleast 15 more lbs.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes.

There is nothing like a physique that shows raw strength. I get way more looks while bulking (+5-10 lbs) than while cutting.
Its great, its literally happened over the last fortnight, I'm quite interested in the psychology of more mature women aswell. 35-50. Its not as if there DM's arent full of hook up offers, but they look real thirsty when they see some muscle. And theyre more direct about it, I wasnt expecting their overt communication

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
thank you I still only get matches with 1's on OLD but whatever, I dont think I'll have any need for that with how the last 48 hours have gone
bang a bunch of hot women, get pics with them and upload them to tinder as your bio pics to see what happens. for science.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bang a bunch of hot women, get pics with them and upload them to tinder as your bio pics to see what happens. for science.
funny you say that because hot women have been commenting on my social media posts, and when they do, another 3 or 4 comment as well

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Why sustanon bro? Test E is better...sustanon will jack up your levels and have them rising and falling instead of keeping them consistent.

And I certainly hope you are on aromatase inhibitors to deal with excess estradiol. I would highly advise aromasin.

Last edited:

TheCharmingGuy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m not very tall, so I knew even back in my high school days once I stopped growing that I would need to be jacked to attract women. I’ve been working out ever since and it’s useful, gives you a talking point as well as making you more attractive. There’s nothing more satisfying than seeing a bunch of guys with their girlfriends start sucking in their bellies when I walk in the room. :)

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Probably not much. Now if you were seen in a club and these women saw how you interacted with th women and that they were attracted to you then that is a different story. A picture isn't going to do a whole lot for you. It comes across as try hard.

There is no mystery or intrigue there. Now upload a picture of a beer and a martini glass with a caption "A great night with great company..." And let the women figure out what was going on on their own...

Women will give you far more credit in their mind than you'll get by showing them the truth. Let them play you up in their mind.

Covert versus Overt. Covert will always win.

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why sustanon bro? Test E is better...sustanon will jack up your levels and have them rising and falling instead of keeping them consistent.

And I certainly hope you are on aromatase inhibitors to deal with excess estradiol. I would highly advise aromasin.
It was all that was available with Co-vid....Yes I have tamoxifen, I monitor my nipples, erections and libido as a good sign of estrogen,

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And don't buy the myth, cardio destroys your gains.
I walk 45 minutes on incline everyday, and the fat is dripping off me, however it hasnt cured my broken sleep yet, I Was hoping it would knock me out

f(x)

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I sometimes wear a white t shirt that is one size too small and women of all ages seem to take notice. More so after arm/chest days.

Recently it seemed like a cashier was trying to catch her breath while ringing up my stuff. Felt good. Women also seem to like it when I slowly roll up my shirt sleeves.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I sometimes wear a white t shirt that is one size too small and women of all ages seem to take notice. More so after arm/chest days.

Recently it seemed like a cashier was trying to catch her breath while ringing up my stuff. Felt good. Women also seem to like it when I slowly roll up my shirt sleeves.
I remember a few years ago I was on my way to a first date and I was walking through the parking lot and a group of 3 girls were walking by and one of them said very loudly "Oh my God...look at that chest!" as I walked by and all of them started staring...

They were hideous but I laughed and thanked them and it definitely have me a boost because I ended up banging that first date chick a few hours later...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another interesting observation, women in their 40s go ultra thirsty, when they see a bit of muscle, theyre also more direct about it. brush their boobs up you etc. I get the feeling they would submit instantly on their knees if the guy is jacked. I look forward to testing this theory as my body fat comes down
You can get attracted to 40+ year old women? I’m not young but anything over 37 is tough.