Amigo, you’re on point with observations. What would you have done in my place?Sounds like you literally got took for a ride![]()
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
Amigo, you’re on point with observations. What would you have done in my place?Sounds like you literally got took for a ride![]()
Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.
I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.
Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules. Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.
Not sure mate,theres no template. Just do your best. least you triedAmigo, you’re on point with observations. What would you have done in my place?
I'm telling you improve by being NOT SO THIRSTY. That way you may actually get a plate, if you are having regular sex with a woman, you will notice how much more confident and relaxed you are when approaching other women.Yeah, but you can genuinely pick up chicks this way. That’s why i am asking where you can improve.
Obviously, your luck was worse than the subject of this song:Guys, yesterday i was going to the bus stop when i saw this beautiful ukranian girl waiting for the bus too. I approached her, then i began speaking to her where’s she from, why is she going back home this early on a saturday followed by a compliment etc. She reciprocrated by asking me a question about where i am from.
The bus arrives, we get onto the same bus, it was crowded and she suddenly sat next to someone in the bus, where i was forced to either stand next to her or just go to another seat in the back. I took her sitting next to someone and me having no place to sit as she want to end the conversation. I went to sit in the back and the conversation ended right there.
I felt that i should’ve told her, let’s go sit in the back there’s more space for us. Or lead her at the beginning as there was a huge queue waiting to enter the bus to just enter from the other door.
Then she got off at the same place i got off and almost started running.
What do you guys think went wrong in this approach? Where is room for improvement?
You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.
I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.
Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.
These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.
It's OVER for SheRanAwayFromMeCels.Considering that she started running away from you, I would have to surmise that just about everything went wrong.