Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chinese government

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Anyone trust the Chinese government about anything especially the coronavirus outbreak? Seems like they are trying to hide something or not being upfront about the incident that spurned into a world wide pandemic. Should China face consequences if guilty and if so what consequences to impose? Did China react to slowly with the Covid 19 ? Should americans rely less on China in the future?

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should americans rely less on China in the future?
For sure. They messed up with the virus, and are likely lying about it. I don't see how we're going to impose consequences on them though. They make way too much of our daily goods. And weren't they going around buying up all our farmland awhile back? Clearly we need to correct some of our policies in dealing with them. But I don't see what good it's going to do to get all self righteous on them about the virus, unless maybe it shames them into not letting it happen in the future.

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trust no governments. They will always try to control the narrative, and their people. China is no exception.

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For sure. They messed up with the virus, and are likely lying about it. I don't see how we're going to impose consequences on them though. They make way too much of our daily goods. And weren't they going around buying up all our farmland awhile back? Clearly we need to correct some of our policies in dealing with them. But I don't see what good it's going to do to get all self righteous on them about the virus, unless maybe it shames them into not letting it happen in the future.
so true

Xenom0rph

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mistreatment of African exchange students in China. This isnt a new phenomena, it's been going in for years.

Racism in China against dark skinned people is deeply ingrained in the culture.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
The retribution we exact is moving some manufacturing back to the States. The fact that China and India make like 99% of our drugs is unconscionable.
always take retribution with money.

Excellent solution, there's enough labour supply in North America to do this. Time to problemsolve with stronger business acumen from Western leaders. They are capable and can achieve this goal.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. We need to (along with the rest of the world) reduce dependence on China. How? Well, that will requite some major changes. We could take incremental steps to do it though.

It amazes me how many human rights violations they have regularly, but most of the USA doesn't even bat an eyelash...

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
Agreed. We need to (along with the rest of the world) reduce dependence on China. How? Well, that will requite some major changes. We could take incremental steps to do it though.

It amazes me how many human rights violations they have regularly, but most of the USA doesn't even bat an eyelash...
All those doublestacked seacans on trains come in fully loaded in Vancouver and return to to Vancouver empty to go back to C hina (maybe not all of them)
Rather see these trains coming from the south with relative, equitable-ratio load shipments both ways(Can. - U.S.)

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's take an impartial (not BLUE and not RED) look at the situation:
  1. Did the pandemic start in China? YES
  2. Was it isolated to one area? YES, WUHAN
  3. Is there an experimental/research virus lab in Wuhan? YES
  4. Does China, and Wuhan in particular, partake in "wet markets" which are absolute breeding grounds for viruses and increased risk of animal to human inoculation from an unknown contagion? YES
  5. Is this situation highly embarrassing to the Chinese? YES x 100
  6. Did they initially under-report deaths from COVID-19 in Wuhan? YES, by their own admission and later "revised." And if anyone here thinks that a county of 2.3 BILLION people accurately has a COVID-19 infection and death rate about half that of the US as it currently stands, you're 100% delusional.
  7. Were they slow at reporting a local epidemic of pneumonia based on a new contagion? YES
These are the facts of the case.

I am 100% FOR demanding reparations from China. This entire pandemic was 100% AVOIDABLE and is a result of human error (virus lab accident) or due to archaic and inhumane market practices (wet markets). Either way, the Chinese are 100% to blame, not the "victims" as they have recently claimed, and need to pay restitution.

The remedy to the manufacturing conundrum is taken right out of a (usually woman's) dating and relationship playbook. Plan: Slowly, we will move all manufacturing from China to other countries. They will gladly take our business. This may take years. So like a chick, we'll be planning the "breakup" way before the actual event. Then, when the US feels it's at a point of leverage economically with the Chinese, we hit them up for reparations and/or simply stop paying the interest on the US debt they own which is a lot. We put an economic squeeze on them that sends them back to the 1800's economically. Will people suffer? Yes. But so are we in the US, and many are dying. Tit for tat, ass*holes.

The damage and the irreparable harm and carnage China has inflicted on the US due to their ignorance and poor judgement is reprehensible.

They need to be held 100% accountable and punished.

~Dash~

Last edited:

forcerecon01

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok, let's take an impartial (not BLUE and not RED) look at the situation:
  1. Did the pandemic start in China? YES
  2. Was it isolated to one area? YES, WUHAN
  3. Is there an experimental/research virus lab in Wuhan? YES
  4. Does China, and Wuhan in particular, partake in "wet markets" which are absolute breeding grounds for viruses and increased risk of animal to human inoculation from an unknown contagion? YES
  5. Is this situation highly embarrassing to the Chinese? YES x 100
  6. Did they initially under-report deaths from COVID-19 in Wuhan? YES, by their own admission and later "revised." And if anyone here thinks that a county of 2.3 BILLION people accurately has a COVID-19 infection and death rate about half that of the US as it currently stands, you're 100% delusional.
  7. Were they slow at reporting a local epidemic of pneumonia based on a new contagion? YES
These are the facts of the case.

I am 100% FOR demanding reparations from China. This entire pandemic was 100% AVOIDABLE and is a result of human error (virus lab accident) or due to archaic and inhumane market practices (wet markets). Either way, the Chinese are 100% to blame, not the "victims" as they have recently claimed, and need to pay restitution.

The remedy to the manufacturing conundrum is taken right out of a (usually woman's) dating and relationship playbook. Plan: Slowly, we will move all manufacturing from China to other countries. They will gladly take our business. This may take years. So like a chick, we'll be planning the "breakup" way before the actual event. Then, when the US feels it's at a point of leverage economically with the Chinese, we hit them up for reparations and/or simply stop paying the interest on the US debt they own which is a lot. We put an economic squeeze on them that sends them back to the 1800's economically. Will people suffer? Yes. But so are we in the US, and many are dying. Tit for tat, ass*holes.

The damage and the irreparable harm and carnage China has inflicted on the US due to their ignorance and poor judgement is reprehensible.

They need to be held 100% accountable and punished.

~Dash~
They are scum in my book unless anyone can prove otherwise

Billtx49

Reaction score
Looks like the chickens have come home to roost by the Corona. When we first opened up with China we thought it was a great deal for corporate expansion and profits combined with lower consumer goods costs to hide inflation here.

I’m not saying it can’t be accomplished, but now that we’ve been doing this for about 50 years it’s time to undo it somewhat. The only question I have is when has existing governmental policy combined with an economic trend of this magnitude ever been reversed…

thinker

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
No I don't trust the Chinese government or for that matter any other government. Everyone worried about Russia or Iran is blind to our real enemy and its name is China. We built them up as our greatest enemy and we can't blame them for that as we did it willingly. We have already started to move things into a more favorable situation for us but it is still going to take a long time. I don't want to scare anyone but we may be at war with China within 5 years or less. What is done is done so we need to lick our wounds and start preparing for the hard times that are coming. Remember hard times make strong men, strong men bring about good times.

darksprezzatura

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girl has a strong Chinese background.
I dont want to say too much but she has told me a lot from working at Chinese companies and fluent in Mandarin.
She says the chinese are crooks and not good people on a business level. From HER experience. Just sharing the word.
Having had some experience with the same, in my opinion these people are some of the most cutthroat deal closers I've dealt with.

I've dealt in business with people all over the world, Europeans, Americans, Russians, Asians you name it.

I've seen nobody rattle market prices harder than the Chinese.

They are relentless and work in sub groups in communities.

They work on a principle called "face".
If one Chinese cuts down your price during differential price bargain, the entire community will know of the same.

Ruthless.