Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chinese girl pursuing

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
LMAO, who said this? My last GF was Chinese and I f*cked her in less than 2 weeks from meeting her.
You just proved my previous point mate.;)
E.g. girls that really want you will chase and fvck you fast if they really desire/want you.
Not so much for the nice boys with a few toys. Only the money and the various "easy to get" resources she wants from them.

Chinese girls showed interest in same night lay
I pulled Asian chicks at the bar/club and fvcked them a hour or two later. Just like all other chicks.

They are not "special" as @RicBoy thinks they are in his mind.
Sorry dude.
Leave this train before it becomes the derailed train wreck I started with talking about in this post. There are 4.5 billion girls in the world. Don't linger around this girl and think she is special and oneits that "she is the one". Move one before its too late.
Either way I'll get my popcorn.

Last edited:

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You just proved my previous point mate.;)
E.g. girls that really want you will chase and fvck you fast if they really desire/want you.
Not so much for the nice boys with a few toys. Only the money and various resources she wants from them.
I fvcked all my exes on first date and rest of women I had were bar pick ups. Around 60 I think I had. I never had a case like this girl which seems I’m gonna have to chase a bit until I have clear indication she isn’t interested.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m used to easy girls. I was doing some course the other day in a school for adults. Some girl from Iran sat always next to me I never really gave her the vibe I want her. One day I was leaving she came over, gave me her number in a piece of paper. I asked her why I need it? She replied for whatever you want. Lolol

Next day I just texted her so she could have my number ;she asked me if I drink wine, she literally came over with a bottle of wine and dressed up in lingerie and stuff.

I wish this Chinese was like this

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
This girl is a keeper man. Very kind polite and feminine. Any western woman next to her looks like a mule. I really want to try to pursue this but I’m not sure what approach. Never dated Chinese
shes been married to a guy who does DV. not just casually dated.......MARRIED.

This isnt his first rodeo.
(she somewhat likes it)

Let me explain a flaw in the human psyche, when you have 1000 simps offering to wine and dine you, then this one guy smacks you around the face, do you know what that does to the womans ego? it instantly sends ALPHA vibes down her P*ssy. that he is higher value than her.

(I KNOW MADNESS RIGHT?)

Go in any restaurant now, and listen to a group of modern girls gossip. All they talk about is men who deem them unworthy.

She will go wishy washy on you the minute crazy alpha boy goes NC

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
shes been married to a guy who does DV. not just casually dated.......MARRIED.

This isnt his first rodeo.
(she somewhat likes it)

Let me explain a flaw in the human psyche, when you have 1000 simps offering to wine and dine you, then this one guy smacks you around the face, do you know what that does to the womans ego? it instantly sends ALPHA vibes down her P*ssy. that he is higher value than her.

(I KNOW MADNESS RIGHT?)

Go in any restaurant now, and listen to a group of modern girls gossip. All they talk about is men who deem them unworthy.

She will go wishy washy on you the minute crazy alpha boy goes NC
Should I go nc? I told Sunday night when she texted she arrived safely on her trip that I might call her during week to say hi and check on her. Should I just go nc and not call her and wait she reaches out?

derby1

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Should I go nc? I told Sunday night when she texted she arrived safely on her trip that I might call her during week to say hi and check on her. Should I just go nc and not call her and wait she reaches out?
hit her up in a week, if she messages you delay your replies but dont be disingenous,

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, female nature is all about fvcking the alphas and fvcking up the betas.

and female nature doesn't give a fvck about man-made BS such as culture or race.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Exactly, because it's HOW THINGS ARE SUPPOSED TO HAPPEN THE CORRECT WAY.
No because I live in Finland. Women here are hoes, I met women here at age of 18 with a body count over 30. Back in my country Portugal, u need to take a woman at least 5 dates to have sex. Average woman there has 5 guys all her life even that is too much. Culture matters a lot, maybe not if you are brad Pitt

Jor-El

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used to date a Chinese girl,unfortunately,she went back to Peking,and I went back to wanking

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're rationalizing yourself, which is a waste of your and everyone's time. Next time don't bother to open a thread if you only want to hear what you want to hear.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
lol
This girl is a keeper man. Very kind polite and feminine. Any western woman next to her looks like a mule. I really want to try to pursue this but I’m not sure what approach. Never dated Chinese
I never dated a asian girl but I had a lot as friends - some pretty close. Expect the utmost scrutiny in the area of career.

There's a chance she's different but it comes down to you bein honest with yourself. You know better than me. Maybe she's different maybe not

manfrombelow

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Take your time. Let it happen naturally. Let the idea grow in her head. Don't mention anything about her or her ex or her and her ex.

But stay out of beta orbiter zone. Don't start spending money on her or anything.
Women, no matter their nationalities/cultures/races, are NOT STUPID, they instinctively know if/when a man wants to fvck them.

If I was OP, I would approach, treat, and pursue this one just like I would normally do with any other women: I would invite her out a maximum of TWO times (aka two-strike rule), if she makes it difficult without a counter-offer, I'd NEXT her (at least until she decides to bring herself to me in one way or another, but that's another story).

Chinese my azz. Vietnamese my azz. Thai my azz. Korean my azz. Japanese my azz. A pvssy is a pvssy. Pvssy has no nationalities or cultures. Deal with it.

Vero Della Rosa

Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, you're rationalizing yourself, which is a waste of your and everyone's time. Next time don't bother to open a thread if you only want to hear what you want to hear.
"General advice - chad mode
Specific situational advice - ew, simp"

Hamstering is real, but it isn't guaranteed. You need a new lightbulb!

p.s. i'm hilarious

Stanley

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like you don't really know her at all as of yet. Also her comment about feeling like she was cheating on her husband shows she isn't fully moved on or anywhere near it. I wouldn't get your hopes up or jump the gun on anything.