Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chinese girl pursuing

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I met a really nice Chinese girl a week ago or so, she is staying in the same hotel I’m living at the moment. She left her husband 3 weeks ago due to domestic violence and she’s going through divorce.
We have been talking in person in the hotel, she smiles, laughs, blushes, plays with the hair when she is next to me. We text sometimes initiated by me she always replies well, with emojis and all. She brought once the topic we could be friends when I let her know I’m interest in her. I guess I wasn’t expecting more than friends at this point because she just left her husband and divorce papers aren’t even signed. All her clothes still in his house.

I read in china, men do a lot of pursuing and sex is off the table up to months of dating and things often go from friendship to dating.
The other day she went on a short trip and I told her to text me to let me know she arrived well and she did, lots of emojis etc.
I asked her out on a date but she wasn’t sure she said she feels she is cheating on her husband.
Should I keep pursuing this maybe good morning text here and there and keep talking to her or should I give up?

what’s the right approach?

Last edited:

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a train wreck I'd sure like to follow cuz it will surely be entertaining as hell.
Bring me the popcorn!

[ @RicBoy I do hope you get the hint here?]
lol
This girl is a keeper man. Very kind polite and feminine. Any western woman next to her looks like a mule. I really want to try to pursue this but I’m not sure what approach. Never dated Chinese

Pierce Manhammer

Reaction score
Regardless of nationality, you need to gain her trust, how are you do it is up to you. What you need to be able to do is invite her over to your hotel room maybe to watch TV together. The hotel room the bed is always in sight - having a bed around you speaks of sex.

She also knows this, so she comes to your room, if she does there is 50-50 chance of being able to get her naked. I’m not sure what your intentions are here but I’m assuming you wanna have sex with her. She’s a nice girl as you say, would you see her in your future? Or do you just want to get laid?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Regardless of nationality, you need to gain her trust, how are you do it is up to you. What you need to be able to do is invite her over to your hotel room maybe to watch TV together. The hotel room the bed is always in sight - having a bed around you speaks of sex.

She also knows this, so she comes to your room, if she does there is 50-50 chance of being able to get her naked. I’m not sure what your intentions are here but I’m assuming you wanna have sex with her. She’s a nice girl as you say, would you see her in your future? Or do you just want to get laid?
See her in future. For sex I have all the locals here in north Europe.
In china they don’t have sex like that man, often sex only happens after several months of dating like 3 months. Seems like for them texting is already dating. she was in my room before she knew I was interested to fix her MacBook, last time I asked her she was already saying she can meet me downstairs only. And then she wrote “haha, you want sex”.
I hate chasing women but I feel with Asian women especially Chinese I’m gonna have to chase her quite a bit until I clearly know she isn’t interested.
Hard situation.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I

we spoke Sunday night when she went on a trip, she told me she arrived well and good night msg with emojis. I’m gonna wait until tomorrow morning to see if she reaches out and then shoot her a good morning msg saying I’m thinking of her and have a good day which in my book is very clingy and needy especially before dating but it might work with the Chinese culture

also worth to mention from what I read, people in china don’t date just for fun, they date to marry and have kids, so it’s something very serious.

Last edited:

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This girl is a keeper man.
Why are you asking us guys here on SS about it then if you are that certain?
If it was the case then this thread is totally unnecessary and you're just wasting our time which is quite disrespectful to us all here, unless you are not that certain and are really seeking advice. But I feel you are not seeking advice at all you just want to hear what you want and reaffirm your already taken decision to dive into this dumpster dive.

You just want us all to say "Yes go for it, she is the girl for you.." and confirm you.
But we're not going to do that.

Never dated Chinese
To her you are just a rich westerner and the ticket out this authoritarian shyte hole called communist China.
So of course she will attempt to show her best sides to you. Also another huge red flag with what I quoted before.
But hey good luck with that.

It is not like there are thousand of other gullible western men that have dived into this dumpster rabbit hole and never recovered from it. Why do you think it will be different for you?

also worth to mention from what I read, people in china don’t date just for fun, they date to marry and have kids, so it’s something very serious.
Of course; you're a walking pile of money and freedom pass too her. Once she gets her ticket to the west with you and owned half your shyte she will turn on you like they do in most cases. The histories and tales from other guys are all over the internet and easy to find. They will also be westernized over time and infected with the feminist ideals as she meets other women in the west.

Last edited:

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why are you asking us guys here on SS about it then if you are that certain?
If it was the case then this thread is totally unnecessary and you're just wasting our time which is quite disrespectful to us all here, unless you are not that certain and are really seeking advice. But I feel you are not seeking advice at all you just want to hear what you want and reaffirm your already taken decision to dive into this dumpster dive.

You just want us all to say "Yes go for it, she is the girl for you.." and confirm you.
But we're not going to do that.

To her you are just a rich westerner and the ticket out this shyte hole called communist China.
So of course she will attempt to show her best sides to you. Also another huge red flag with what I quoted before.
But hey good luck with that.

It is not like there are thousand of other gullible western men that have dived into this dumpster rabbit hole and never recovered from it. Why do you think it will be different for you?

Of course; you're a walking pile of money and freedom pass too her. Once she gets her ticket to the west with you and owned half your shyte she will turn on you like they do in most cases. The histories and tales from other guys are all over the internet and easy to find. They will also be westernized over time and infected with the feminist ideals as she meets other women in the west.

She is living in Europe for 5 years. Her soon to be ex husband is a local here European

tksniper

Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a woman is acting emotional towards you, she sees you as a cuck. I know that sounds hard to believe but look back at all your past experiences. It is only when women act hormonal towards us that we truely know they want to fuxk us.

In my entire life experience, I’ve had the most fantastical emotional convos with women. And they’ve cucked me every time.I even lost a chick to a lesbian masculine dyke one time lmao. That was the last straw.

Women simply don’t have these “emotional” convos with their lovers. They have it with their emotional tampons.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever a woman is acting emotional towards you, she sees you as a cuck. I know that sounds hard to believe but look back at all your past experiences. It is only when women act hormonal towards us that we truely know they want to fuxk us.

In my entire life experience, I’ve had the most fantastical emotional convos with women. And they’ve cucked me every time.I even lost a chick to a lesbian masculine dyke one time lmao. That was the last straw.

Women simply don’t have these “emotional” convos with their lovers. They have it with their emotional tampons.
Probably right.

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I hate chasing women but I feel with Asian women especially Chinese I’m gonna have to chase her quite a bit until I clearly know she isn’t interested.
Hard situation.
If a woman is truly interested in you, then she will chase you and not the other way around.
Many men fail to realize that women do enjoy "the chase", but only with the "right guys" in their point of view. A truly interest chick will move mountains and travel through the high seas to get you locked down.

That is very true indeed.:up:

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is truly interested in you, then she will chase you and not the other way around.
Many men fail to realize that women do enjoy "the chase", but only with the "right guys" in their point of view. A truly interest chick will move mountains and travel through the high seas to get you locked down.

That is very true indeed.:up:
I agree but she is out of a marriage for 3 weeks now, her clothes are still in his house. Probably closed emotionally for now.
Chinese culture from what I can gathered is very strict in dating. Dating means marriage and kids and I really doubt Chinese women chase men especially before couple of months.
I guess I’m gonna send her msgs every 3 days or so and so random stuff to see how she reacts and keep asking her out. She said she feels like cheating on her husband if she comes for dinner with me for example.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is even tho I’m 40 all the girls I had and all long terms relationships were sex on the first date and then relationship started from there. I don’t know how to pursue and court a woman to be honest hahha

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Chinese culture from what I can gathered is very strict in dating.
Female biology doesn't give flying phuck about culture. They all act the same according to how nature has encoded them in their DNA, although they might express it differently because of social imprint (e.g. national culture).

AureliusMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another thing is even tho I’m 40 all the girls I had and all long terms relationships were sex on the first date and then relationship started from there. I don’t know how to pursue and court a woman to be honest hahha

Pick your poison dudebro.

1.) Date down - In your 40tes you should be in your prime in all aspects, Don't date old hags and waste your time. Now is your time.
You can date the old hags (if you want then), when you are old yourself like in your 60'tes and so forth. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
2.) If you are not in your prime then you are in hurry and need to work on yourself and be openminded to learn a lot. Asking the guys here on SS for help and reading the articles found here is also a good starting point to study and learn more from more experienced people than yourself.

Just don't just read, you need to execute too and use the newfound knowledge and put it into action. Hit the gym, grind your career etc. and work hard.

All these generic things that most people don't want to hear but is the real realities of life. To be of value you must first become.
That is the real truth for all men. We have no value unless you work to become the man you ought to be by life itself..

Women on the flipside are born with value (fertility ,beauty, youth etc.), and lose it fast as they get older and do really have to work for it. (Exception is of course for the ugly and the fatty ones obviously).

Last edited:

RickTheToad

Reaction score
I met a really nice Chinese girl a week ago or so, she is staying in the same hotel I’m living at the moment. She left her husband 3 weeks ago due to domestic violence and she’s going through divorce.
We have been talking in person in the hotel, she smiles, laughs, blushes, plays with the hair when she is next to me. We text sometimes initiated by me she always replies well, with emojis and all. She brought once the topic we could be friends when I let her know I’m interest in her. I guess I wasn’t expecting more than friends at this point because she just left her husband and divorce papers aren’t even signed. All her clothes still in his house.

I read in china, men do a lot of pursuing and sex is off the table up to months of dating and things often go from friendship to dating.
The other day she went on a short trip and I told her to text me to let me know she arrived well and she did, lots of emojis etc.
I asked her out on a date but she wasn’t sure she said she feels she is cheating on her husband.
Should I keep pursuing this maybe good morning text here and there and keep talking to her or should I give up?

what’s the right approach?

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These Chinese girls are really exotic creatures lol. My type is Colombian type of women but now all I can think about is Chinese hahaha

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is a lie. Not true. My girl is from N Vietnam very heavily Chinese influence and trust me they like to fck just like any other girls. Just be cool about it.
Escalate like how ? She is very shy and timid and asked for a drink dinner whatever and she seemed not comfortable first came the busy line then said she feels likes she is cheating on the soon to be ex husband. Guy is train wreck drunk broke all the house. Even toilet seat was in the backyard on the snow.

CyrusTheGreat

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
often sex only happens after several months of dating like 3 months
LMAO, who said this? My last GF was Chinese and I f*cked her in less than 2 weeks from meeting her. We didn't even have a proper date, lol. I also travelled to China long ago, and several Chinese girls showed interest in same night lay, but my past blue-pilled self passed on the opportunity.

RicBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So how did you respond?
Nice and comforting or did you say I won't tell him if you don't.

Shes leaving him. The **** carousel is next and don't kid yourself about that. Like the other guy said. Don't be the comfort guy
She is not very fluent in English she wouldn’t understand those replies I feel. I told her I wanted to be more than friends and she didn’t get it and asked way it means lol. Maybe she just not that into me