Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chinese Balloon

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Ok, but why right now? Is there something they are trying to distract us from? UFO's have been reported for millennia. I agree something big is going to happen, but I think it will involve more than just disclosure (of ET's as well as UFO's). The women are going to get anxious imo and harder to game, but that may well be the least of our worries.
Some have said because they were waiting on humanity to get to an advanced enough point in their development before they could reveal certain things to them. One was that they needed to fully grasp what space really is. Another was our scientific understanding of how the universe works is, well, lacking for a better term. It doesn't exactly work the way we think it does and some bedrock scientific principles apparently are simply flat out wrong.

Or perhaps they simply have been building to this point for decades now and it's just time.

This is the first time since a few days after the Roswell incident that the US Military hasn't attemped to cover these things up. Almost 80 years of lying erased means something is about to really change soon.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some have said because they were waiting on humanity to get to an advanced enough point in their development before they could reveal certain things to them. One was that they needed to fully grasp what space really is. Another was our scientific understanding of how the universe works is, well, lacking for a better term. It doesn't exactly work the way we think it does and some bedrock scientific principles apparently are simply flat out wrong.

Or perhaps they simply have been building to this point for decades now and it's just time.

This is the first time since a few days after the Roswell incident that the US Military hasn't attemped to cover these things up. Almost 80 years of lying erased means something is about to really change soon.
I've heard some of these craft occupants may have been involved in our early development. And I've heard our solar system is now at a point relative to the galactic center that fosters spiritual development. And currently we're at a time of pronounced societal crisis. I've got my popcorn ready.

Billtx49

Reaction score
The aliens are waiting until a time when we can remain calm and mentally recognize the difference between a balloon and a ufo …
This is only an alien sh|t test facilitated by their Chinese helpers.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The purpose? A pre Taiwan sh|t test to gauge the seriousness and reaction time of our current leaders …
I think they're probing for weaknesses, what we can detect, where we detect them, how long it takes to detect them, and how long it takes us to bring them down.