Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Children with gender dysphoria are 400% more likely to be diagnosed with autism

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score

I mean, people with autism have a higher incidence on being on the LGBT spectrum. There is an established correlation already.

This article cites a bunch of proper studies. https://sparkforautism.org/discover_article/autism-lgbtq-identity/

SW15

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big cause of autism is older age at birth parents. It's not surprising at all that autism rates have increased as women have postponed childbirth. Average ages at first marriage have increased in both the UK and USA, and likely other Western nations.

Marriage isn't even a pre-requisite for childbirth anymore as out of wedlock births have increased a lot too.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big cause of autism is older age at birth parents. It's not surprising at all that autism rates have increased as women have postponed childbirth. Average ages at first marriage have increased in both the UK and USA, and likely other Western nations.
Good point, and that's interesting.

I am not autistic, but I was painfully shy early on, and I sometimes wonder if I would have been diagnosed as such if I had grown up today. As it was, I was able to pull myself out of it, and I ended up being quite social in my 20s and 30s, although I remain a strong introvert.

BillyPilgrim

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Vaccines can F you up

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A big cause of autism is older age at birth parents.
My parents were pretty old when I was born. I always thought that had something to do with my lack of social skills at a young age. Older people tend to live quieter lifestyles. When your parents are younger, they are usually more active and are more heavily into social activities. I wasn't around many kids my age growing up outside of the occasional relative, I was more around adults. People my parents' age weren't usually popping out to many kids.

Zimbabwe

Banned
Reaction score
My parents were pretty old when I was born. I always thought that had something to do with my lack of social skills at a young age. Older people tend to live quieter lifestyles. When your parents are younger, they are usually more active and are more heavily into social activities. I wasn't around many kids my age growing up outside of the occasional relative, I was more around adults. People my parents' age weren't usually popping out to many kids.
Same with me, my parents used to always take out my older sisters but with me and my brother they were a lot older so never really went out.

Our social skills defiantly suffered from it, there is a clear contrast.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Our social skills defiantly suffered from it, there is a clear contrast.
Yeah, that's why I find it interesting that there is a link between older parents and autism. Although I imagine that has more to do with degenerated genes than with the parents' social habits.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I’m the oldest of three boys in my family. I’m nearly on the spectrum (missed it by 2 points when I was formally tested). Don’t like socializing and people in general. Meanwhile my youngest brother is the exact opposite and is very social and good with girls. So who knows

Kotaix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"In an interview, Crehan says access to appropriate sex education is “an area of need” across the autism community, especially for those with minimal verbal skills. U.S. schools often teach sex education differently from state to state, and many such classes do not address LGBTQ issues, she says. "

That article is a load of woke propaganda crap. Just like the wokies to use a group that can't speak for itself to push their stupid fvcking ideology.

Autistic people have it hard enough without these cultists making their lives even harder to navigate.

SargeMaximus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"In an interview, Crehan says access to appropriate sex education is “an area of need” across the autism community, especially for those with minimal verbal skills. U.S. schools often teach sex education differently from state to state, and many such classes do not address LGBTQ issues, she says. "

That article is a load of woke propaganda crap. Just like the wokies to use a group that can't speak for itself to push their stupid fvcking ideology.

Autistic people have it hard enough without these cultists making their lives even harder to navigate.
I’m so glad I’m not growing up during these years