Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

childhood friend

Eon24

Reaction score
While I was growing up, one of my parents' friends had a daughter my age who was around pretty often and was mad obsessed with me from like age 5 to 16.

Decent looking girl, but frankly she annoyed the hell out of me. Other than a bj and a small make out session one time, I never humored her sexual advances, despite the fact that I could have (regret).

Now she works at a bar in town and we're still on friendly terms, but she gave up after about 16 as far as I could tell. She has a boyfriend of a few years but she took a friend of mine home with her a year or so ago. He's a chump though and she wouldn't do anything more than "cuddle" with him. But I know from the fact that she took him home with her that she would do it.

Also it's worth mentioning that she is somewhat on the crazy side. To this day, she swears that she and I dated for a couple years when we were like fourteen. I do not know why, we never dated. We never hung out when our parents weren't around, ever.

How could I go about trying to get things going with this girl again?

Eon24

Reaction score
kintsugi said:
Go for a drink in her bar.
Clearly lol I was in there last night with a few friends. Didn't talk to her much other than get a drink

Since she works there though, I need to get her away from there and alone.

logicallefty

Reaction score
"Hey HB being a bar tender here and all you should know a little bit about your competition. Give me your number and I will take you to my bar, XYZ bar, sometime. I won't blow your cover so long as you behave and don't emberass me".

mangotot

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Why don't you just find another girl? Get some abundance in your life.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
mangotot said:
Why don't you just find another girl? Get some abundance in your life.
Abundance is good, but it has to start somewhere.

I agree though, sounds like he's never really had any interest in this girl, why go after her now? Is it because she has a boyfriend now and perceives that she might be slipping away? Regret for not hitting it when he had the opportunity?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh serious the only reason he want her now is because she is not into him anymore and his ego is feeling hurt,

please ignore the crazy chick and find other woman not hard