Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Child Support Equal Custody When Married

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I escaped child support. My kids mom has our kid 3 weekends per month and I have our kid the rest. I don't pay her anything and she doesn't pay me anything. I do pay for our kids health, dental, and vision insurance but I don't mind. I also get to claim our kid on taxes every year. My lawyer gave her a offer, she accepted it, signed it, and then the judge signed off on it. Btw, I also got a vasectomy. I dodged child support once and I'm not willing to risk it again.
You were very lucky.
EX had a very good income?

Or maybe knew what was the right thing to do?
(I truly doubt any women would do whats fair and not whats good for her)

When i left ny ex i left her most of our common stuff to make it eaiser on her, tbh i doubt any women would have done the same to me.
From what i see they dont care about whats fair, they want everything!

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You were very lucky.
EX had a very good income?

Or maybe knew what was the right thing to do?
(I truly doubt any women would do whats fair and not whats good for her)

When i left ny ex i left her most of our common stuff to make it eaiser on her, tbh i doubt any women would have done the same to me.
From what i see they dont care about whats fair, they want everything!
I was very lucky. She is just a bad mom and bad person. She has had some substance abuse problems too. She even said that she knows I can give our kid a better life then she can. She didn't want to be responsible to take our kid to school etc.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I was very lucky. She is just a bad mom and bad person. She has had some substance abuse problems too. She even said that she knows I can give our kid a better life then she can. She didn't want to be responsible to take our kid to school etc.
Bad judgment on her part..... good for you. They hide their bad side very well and we often only see when its too late.

We are probably the exception, ik i consider myself very lucky.
Only downside is that i dont see my kids as much.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
yeah I checked into leaving the country too. It follows you everywhere, never expires and compounds with interest and you can be arrested and extradited from another country when they eventually figure out where you are. You just dig such a big hole you can never get out.
Best you can do is try and get half custody or just have a job and make your payments for 18 yrs. One kid is only 17% so that aint too bad, but 3 kids is like 29% and that can crush a man over 20 yrs
There's countries that you can do it. There's ways to set stuff up. Again, why bother?

Until laws change, its hit and run time. Open season. As long as a the parade of free money exists its not viable.

Richest woman on the planet due to divorce rape. You can have a hit for very little. No advocacy. Its just full retard ATM.

Guys keep marching off the cliff.

Dash Riprock

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
When my 9-year ex and me broke up, it was like she unzipped her skin and this cold, terse, uncaring, unloving person crawled out. First time I'd ever seen it. And we didn't break up over some catastrophic event. We just ran our course and became roommates, not lovers. It became apathetic, on my end anyway. Her behavior during the breakup was like when you watch a horror flick and the person becomes possessed and their facial expressions and demeanor changes. I can say with 99.9% confidence she would have went for the maximum allowable alimony payment and tried to squeeze every last bit of $ out of me. And women coach each other on this on what to do, and 99% of the time it's "NUKE the f*ucking bastard!!!" No remorse or logic or civility. It would have been really bad for me.

But...

I never married her. I had the foresight. We had no kids. We were just bf/gf living together. We never claimed to be married nor had any joint account so all the common law BS was out the window, too. So when we broke up, I lost $7.00. Yes, seven US dollars. She took the salad tongs that weren't hers, lol. Value=$7.00. That's it.

To put in NFL terms, I feel like she came at me with an 8-man blitz (all LBs and the FS) and I side-stepped it and threw a dart to my WR for a 20-yard gain ala Aaron Rodgers.

Take that B*ITCH! haha

Lesson for young DJs: You can be in a caring, loving, monogamous relationship, if that's what you want, without being married. Don't give in to pressure or old, outdated social norms. For those of you wanting kids, shoot for having them without marriage because if there's one thing I'm 110% convinced of it's kids=DIVORCE. Just search for women over 40 on any dating site. 90-95% are "Divorced with Kids."

Good luck.

Lynx nkaf

Banned
Reaction score
why can't 25 to 50% of the child support payments be automatically put into a trust in the child's name they can't access until they reach age of majority?

At least there would be a r.o.i.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just a little heads up for those banging without protection, or thinking they should get married to gain “rights” to their offspring.

Well, I have equal custody after divorce with equal parenting time, physical and legal custody, we make the same.

I pay $5,000 per year. That’s after tax dollars. Or Net dollars. Can’t write it off of my taxes. She’s doesn’t have to claim it as income either. She also doesn’t have to spend it on the kids.

Mind you, I have to pay to care for my kids. I have them half the time. I have to get them clothes and food, shoes and haircuts. That is just a small list.

Oh she is remarried too. Dual income household. I’m not dumb enough to marry again and I got vasectomy.

I still pay though. You will too if you don’t snip snip.

So far, in all my research, the only reason I’m locked into this with no escape is because I got divorced.

I haven’t met a man yet that escaped child support. My $5,000 per year is nothing compared to what most guys pay.

If anyone out there has escaped child support, please share your story to help us all shelter our finances.
Dude 5K a year isn't crap. What are you complaining about? You got off easy.

I know a buddy paying 27K a year between spousal maintenance and child support for 2 kids. He has joint custody as well but he makes a lot more than his ex.

Either you don't make sh!t income wise or you got off easy and have no business complaining. I mean you are really complaining about a little over $400 a month? Utterly ridiculous.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Be careful. She can take you back to court at any time and get the child support order changed or at least looked at for review to change by the court.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
When my 9-year ex and me broke up, it was like she unzipped her skin and this cold, terse, uncaring, unloving person crawled out. First time I'd ever seen it. And we didn't break up over some catastrophic event. We just ran our course and became roommates, not lovers. It became apathetic, on my end anyway. Her behavior during the breakup was like when you watch a horror flick and the person becomes possessed and their facial expressions and demeanor changes. I can say with 99.9% confidence she would have went for the maximum allowable alimony payment and tried to squeeze every last bit of $ out of me. And women coach each other on this on what to do, and 99% of the time it's "NUKE the f*ucking bastard!!!" No remorse or logic or civility. It would have been really bad for me.

But...

I never married her. I had the foresight. We had no kids. We were just bf/gf living together. We never claimed to be married nor had any joint account so all the common law BS was out the window, too. So when we broke up, I lost $7.00. Yes, seven US dollars. She took the salad tongs that weren't hers, lol. Value=$7.00. That's it.

To put in NFL terms, I feel like she came at me with an 8-man blitz (all LBs and the FS) and I side-stepped it and threw a dart to my WR for a 20-yard gain ala Aaron Rodgers.

Take that B*ITCH! haha

Lesson for young DJs: You can be in a caring, loving, monogamous relationship, if that's what you want, without being married. Don't give in to pressure or old, outdated social norms. For those of you wanting kids, shoot for having them without marriage because if there's one thing I'm 110% convinced of it's kids=DIVORCE. Just search for women over 40 on any dating site. 90-95% are "Divorced with Kids."

Good luck.
That's because many of them are in good shape and still look relatively good but their husbands got fat, slobby, stopped being interested in sex and/or can't get it up and they just lost interest in them. And most guys are not very good at sex to begin with so when you go downhill by 90% starting at 30% there isn't much left.

They want to get railed and have hot, rough, sweaty, no holds barred sex with guys who can perform and blast four or five loads a night over 3 or 4 hours into their mouths. And this is where I am happy to fill in for their out of shape ex's. No drama, no games, just women who want good d!ck and will treat you like a king if you provide it to them.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Be careful. She can take you back to court at any time and get the child support order changed or at least looked at for review to change by the court.
I'm not worried about that. She technically is supposed to pay me child support but I waived it because I only cared about getting the custody agreement that wanted. She would have never signed off on it with child support and we would have ended up in court. Her life is really messed up right now, so she won't be trying to take me to court anytime soon.