Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Child Support Equal Custody When Married

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little heads up for those banging without protection, or thinking they should get married to gain “rights” to their offspring.

Well, I have equal custody after divorce with equal parenting time, physical and legal custody, we make the same.

I pay $5,000 per year. That’s after tax dollars. Or Net dollars. Can’t write it off of my taxes. She’s doesn’t have to claim it as income either. She also doesn’t have to spend it on the kids.

Mind you, I have to pay to care for my kids. I have them half the time. I have to get them clothes and food, shoes and haircuts. That is just a small list.

Oh she is remarried too. Dual income household. I’m not dumb enough to marry again and I got vasectomy.

I still pay though. You will too if you don’t snip snip.

So far, in all my research, the only reason I’m locked into this with no escape is because I got divorced.

I haven’t met a man yet that escaped child support. My $5,000 per year is nothing compared to what most guys pay.

If anyone out there has escaped child support, please share your story to help us all shelter our finances.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone cares to share the US state or legal jurisdiction in which their child support order occurred, I think that is helpful. Family law can vary quite a bit from state to state. The more blue states like MA and CA tend to be more harsh, maybe more so with alimony. My state (IL) recently enacted statutory alimony, where it is mandatory after 10 years of marriage if there is an income discrepancy. At 20 years of marriage, the term of mandatory alimony is equal to the length of the marriage. And by mandatory, I mean mandated by statute like a mandatory minimum prison sentence. The judge has no choice.

RickTheToad

Reaction score
Yea, the family courts scare the sh it out of me. I've let more than one lady walk insisting on marriage. I have a feeling I will sadly have another one walking real soon too.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea, the family courts scare the sh it out of me. I've let more than one lady walk insisting on marriage. I have a feeling I will sadly have another one walking real soon too.
One is for sure walking real soon for me as well. She says “I would never do that to you.” Bahahahaha! I may have been born at night but it wasn’t last night!

She’s a Christian gal too. I just read her a passage out of the Bible just the other day. Ephesians 24 I believe. Take a look. Makes a guy wonder how far back the red pill really goes..

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone cares to share the US state or legal jurisdiction in which their child support order occurred, I think that is helpful. Family law can vary quite a bit from state to state. The more blue states like MA and CA tend to be more harsh, maybe more so with alimony. My state (IL) recently enacted statutory alimony, where it is mandatory after 10 years of marriage if there is an income discrepancy. At 20 years of marriage, the term of mandatory alimony is equal to the length of the marriage. And by mandatory, I mean mandated by statute like a mandatory minimum prison sentence. The judge has no choice.
I’m glad you mentioned alimony. Also known as “all the money”.

I was married over 10 years and she made less than me at the time. She waived alimony in a meeting with both of our attorneys present. Later, she claimed that was a typo and asked for $2,700 per month.

She also moved out...and then wanted the house...that I bought prior to marriage.

I kept the house and pay no alimony.

Still care for the kids 100% of what she does, now we make equal, I still have to pay.

There’s no escape gentlemen. Not when you got married and had children. If you’re unmarried with children you lose rights to your kids but there is recourse to paying child support out there.

Ive talked to countless attorneys and people on YouTube. At the end of the day, divorced, kids, no remedy.

Some say “at least you get to see your kids”

To which I say “the ones that need me? Those kids? um ok...”

Try spinning kids and plates. It can be done but whewfda

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If anyone out there has escaped child support, please share your story to help us all shelter our finances.
My sister's baby daddy might have paid 2 yrs worth of child support. His daughter is now 18.

He did this by changing jobs whenever the law came after him and began deducting from his wages. He kept most of his bills in his girlfriends name. Used different names. Made him harder to track down.

Twice my sister spent a couple thousand on a private investigator and lawyer to track him down and get him to pay. Nothing ever materialized except the greedy lawyer extracting a few thousand for accomplishing nothing.

I know more women that are financing their lifestyle courtesy of their husbands child support than men who don't pay. I don't know why a woman isn't required to supply receipts for expenses. Just another injustice towards men.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I pay almost 10k a year on 3 kids. Add that up over 20 yrs and that's 200k or so I have given my fat ex cause the courts made me.
She now intends to retire at 55 when the last kid is 18 in 2 more years and live with her simp husband #4. I'll be 56 by the time i get my life back, a life ruined cause i didnt pull out and shoot it on her face.
Don't be me guys

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you make the same and have equal custody, neither of you should pay. You're not including details

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And that’s exactly what it is, a prison sentence.

-Augustus-

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Go to a dangerous, crime-ridden area (make sure you know how to protect yourself). Then ask one of those big black guys if they’d do a cleanup job for couple hundred. Make sure to say that you only have $50 on you right now, but that you’ll give them the rest when you get to the place since it’s all stashed over there. When it’s done, tell them where it is, and that anything else inside is theirs too.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
strange was there was not something like a woman remarry you can stop paying for her?

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
They don’t include new husband’s wages. In alimony, if she remarried, then alimony stops. Not child support.

lamath

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We both had around same income and we have shared custody.
I pay nothing to her, i only pay my share of the afterschool day care and sports.
I consider myself lucky,

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, I'd leave the country. I'll burn every red cent before divorce raped.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so...
if you leave the country (USA) and owe back pay child support over $2500 you cannot renew your passport (until you pay all of the back payments). If you can't get a passport (citizenship) from your immigrated country you will in effect cause yourself to be country-less, or forced to return to the US because you cannot renew your current country's visa.

FYI

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
There’s all kinds of different things that can happen if you owe. Lose you license, even recreational. Go to jail is another.

KindredSpiritzz

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Mate, I'd leave the country. I'll burn every red cent before divorce raped.
yeah I checked into leaving the country too. It follows you everywhere, never expires and compounds with interest and you can be arrested and extradited from another country when they eventually figure out where you are. You just dig such a big hole you can never get out.
Best you can do is try and get half custody or just have a job and make your payments for 18 yrs. One kid is only 17% so that aint too bad, but 3 kids is like 29% and that can crush a man over 20 yrs

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just a little heads up for those banging without protection, or thinking they should get married to gain “rights” to their offspring.

Well, I have equal custody after divorce with equal parenting time, physical and legal custody, we make the same.

I pay $5,000 per year. That’s after tax dollars. Or Net dollars. Can’t write it off of my taxes. She’s doesn’t have to claim it as income either. She also doesn’t have to spend it on the kids.

Mind you, I have to pay to care for my kids. I have them half the time. I have to get them clothes and food, shoes and haircuts. That is just a small list.

Oh she is remarried too. Dual income household. I’m not dumb enough to marry again and I got vasectomy.

I still pay though. You will too if you don’t snip snip.

So far, in all my research, the only reason I’m locked into this with no escape is because I got divorced.

I haven’t met a man yet that escaped child support. My $5,000 per year is nothing compared to what most guys pay.

I escaped child support. My kids mom has our kid 3 weekends per month and I have our kid the rest. I don't pay her anything and she doesn't pay me anything. I do pay for our kids health, dental, and vision insurance but I don't mind. I also get to claim our kid on taxes every year. My lawyer gave her a offer, she accepted it, signed it, and then the judge signed off on it. Btw, I also got a vasectomy. I dodged child support once and I'm not willing to risk it again.