Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks who smoke pot

A-Unit

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re:

Just a different breed of the same type of disease:

Addiction
Dependency
Affliction
etc.

A-Unit

undesputable

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Shiftkey
I'm not so sure pot makes girls horny. I think it's more of an excuse to act as horny as they normally are without the slut label. Same thing with alcohol.
sometimes weed makes me horny too, so i dont think theyre making it up when they say weed makes them horny....maybe some girls do use it as an excuse, but just bc some do it doesnt have to be true for every pothead chick.

oh and **** yea pothead chicks are tight.... im currently looking for some hot chick that i can **** and smoke with anytime i want to....

OzyBoy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have tried it before and you are not missing out on much,

Reaction score
Serious question: is smoking with female a guaranteed lay? I've never smoked with female before, only males,though it makes me quite horny after. I don't wan't to get raped.

I'm confident I've got tight enough game to seal any deal, but I'd rather smoke with some girls and see what they act like, talk with them etc instead of just ****. Though I've got a funny feeling that most girls wouldn't want to do anything while high other than ****.

TheBucketOfTruth

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I almost prefer hooking up when I smoke to doing it regularly. It's kind of a shame but I usually have way more fun in bed as everything feels way better and I last quite a bit longer as well.

I'll reiterate not seriously dating anyone who smokes every day, but nothing wrong with people who do it once in a while recreationally (rather than habitually).

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Some girls smoke so much they dont want to do anything, and are too tired to fvck, etc. Yet some handle it just fine. If they DEPEND on it, and it affects you, then it aint cool. I think it needs to be a case by case thing. If they just get slow, stupid and hungry, bail.

Its a shytty feeling when you actually get cokblocked by a fvcking PLANT! lol, but its happened.

Outsider

Don Juan
Reaction score
HAHAHA! Oh boy! Bringing me back to my college days! Have I ever dated a girl who's smoked pot... :crackup: