So the girls who list their Instagram names on those sites, does it ever work to add them on Instagram and flirt and ask them out that way versus just the usual swipe and hoping they like you back in order to start a conversation?
That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?
She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."
She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.
I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.
Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.
You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.
And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.
Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.
The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.
I get that too sometimes. I got that on Match once. It's a lawyer, HB7 cutie, not super hot but pretty cute. She's on there every single day everyday. She viewed my profile a few times and liked me. A lot of her stuff matched up along with me like hobbies, politics, religion, etc. I send her a message seeing what's going on and that and she never replied back. She's still on currently, was on tonight. This was about 3 months ago and she's on the damn site everyday of the week for hours. Makes me wonder the type of lawyer she is or how she has time to be on it all the time. Maybe she's not a good lawyer and doesn't have many clients hehe.Man forget about OLD, seriously. I had a 9/10 lawyer match with me on Bumble (apparently she swipped/liked first) also listed her Instagram. Checked that, and I can tell you, she would never ever need Bumble to get a relationship or a man, based on her posts on IG. Anyway, she did not message and the match went away!
It was fun experience for me trying OLD for a day or two, but non-online all the way!
Anything personally you encountered with women in such professions?Personally, I would never date a lawyer. They can be worse people that teachers or doctors.
I'm with this, Forget OLD and go meet Women in person.Man forget about OLD, seriously. I had a 9/10 lawyer match with me on Bumble (apparently she swipped/liked first) also listed her Instagram. Checked that, and I can tell you, she would never ever need Bumble to get a relationship or a man, based on her posts on IG. Anyway, she did not message and the match went away!
It was fun experience for me trying OLD for a day or two, but non-online all the way!
Your buddy Dave has been single for three years and thinks "hey u up" is a valid strategy. Your other buddy Mike just got dumped and told you to "just be yourself."
You showed them her text. You asked them to decode the emoji. You drafted four responses and sent the screenshot to the group chat for a vote.
She's been waiting forty minutes.
Put the phone down. Stop crowdsourcing your love life. Type something that sounds like you. Hit send. Then go do literally anything else with your evening.
She's not a lawyer at all. She was too busy with other schmucks to chat with you enough to then send you a link to her paid siteI get that too sometimes. I got that on Match once. It's a lawyer, HB7 cutie, not super hot but pretty cute. She's on there every single day everyday. She viewed my profile a few times and liked me. A lot of her stuff matched up along with me like hobbies, politics, religion, etc. I send her a message seeing what's going on and that and she never replied back. She's still on currently, was on tonight. This was about 3 months ago and she's on the damn site everyday of the week for hours. Makes me wonder the type of lawyer she is or how she has time to be on it all the time. Maybe she's not a good lawyer and doesn't have many clients hehe.
Some of that makes me wonder if it's a fake profile sometimes. I've been noticing a lot of odd profiles on Match and Tinder lately.
Yea, I get that a lot on Tinder and Bumble. And I'm not going to pay them just to see who likes me first so I don't have to keep swiping away until I come upon their profile. I've also liked people first and they like me back, and still, like in your case nothing on their end after messaging.
Personally, I would never date a lawyer. They can be worse people that teachers or doctors.
So you mean she just listed lawyer but was lying? Like she's a hooker? I've gotten that on Tinder before. She looked legit and didn't dress like a sl*t.She's not a lawyer at all. She was too busy with other schmucks to chat with you enough to then send you a link to her paid site
YepSo you mean she just listed lawyer but was lying? Like she's a hooker? I've gotten that on Tinder before. She looked legit and didn't dress like a sl*t.