Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks who list instagram on Tinder, Bumble

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
So the girls who list their Instagram names on those sites, does it ever work to add them on Instagram and flirt and ask them out that way versus just the usual swipe and hoping they like you back in order to start a conversation?

bario

Don Juan
Reaction score
Man forget about OLD, seriously. I had a 9/10 lawyer match with me on Bumble (apparently she swipped/liked first) also listed her Instagram. Checked that, and I can tell you, she would never ever need Bumble to get a relationship or a man, based on her posts on IG. Anyway, she did not message and the match went away!

It was fun experience for me trying OLD for a day or two, but non-online all the way!

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
Man forget about OLD, seriously. I had a 9/10 lawyer match with me on Bumble (apparently she swipped/liked first) also listed her Instagram. Checked that, and I can tell you, she would never ever need Bumble to get a relationship or a man, based on her posts on IG. Anyway, she did not message and the match went away!

It was fun experience for me trying OLD for a day or two, but non-online all the way!
I get that too sometimes. I got that on Match once. It's a lawyer, HB7 cutie, not super hot but pretty cute. She's on there every single day everyday. She viewed my profile a few times and liked me. A lot of her stuff matched up along with me like hobbies, politics, religion, etc. I send her a message seeing what's going on and that and she never replied back. She's still on currently, was on tonight. This was about 3 months ago and she's on the damn site everyday of the week for hours. Makes me wonder the type of lawyer she is or how she has time to be on it all the time. Maybe she's not a good lawyer and doesn't have many clients hehe.

Some of that makes me wonder if it's a fake profile sometimes. I've been noticing a lot of odd profiles on Match and Tinder lately.

Yea, I get that a lot on Tinder and Bumble. And I'm not going to pay them just to see who likes me first so I don't have to keep swiping away until I come upon their profile. I've also liked people first and they like me back, and still, like in your case nothing on their end after messaging.

Personally, I would never date a lawyer. They can be worse people that teachers or doctors.

In2theGame

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I'm with this, Forget OLD and go meet Women in person.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I get that too sometimes. I got that on Match once. It's a lawyer, HB7 cutie, not super hot but pretty cute. She's on there every single day everyday. She viewed my profile a few times and liked me. A lot of her stuff matched up along with me like hobbies, politics, religion, etc. I send her a message seeing what's going on and that and she never replied back. She's still on currently, was on tonight. This was about 3 months ago and she's on the damn site everyday of the week for hours. Makes me wonder the type of lawyer she is or how she has time to be on it all the time. Maybe she's not a good lawyer and doesn't have many clients hehe.

Some of that makes me wonder if it's a fake profile sometimes. I've been noticing a lot of odd profiles on Match and Tinder lately.

Yea, I get that a lot on Tinder and Bumble. And I'm not going to pay them just to see who likes me first so I don't have to keep swiping away until I come upon their profile. I've also liked people first and they like me back, and still, like in your case nothing on their end after messaging.

Personally, I would never date a lawyer. They can be worse people that teachers or doctors.
She's not a lawyer at all. She was too busy with other schmucks to chat with you enough to then send you a link to her paid site

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
She's not a lawyer at all. She was too busy with other schmucks to chat with you enough to then send you a link to her paid site
So you mean she just listed lawyer but was lying? Like she's a hooker? I've gotten that on Tinder before. She looked legit and didn't dress like a sl*t.

sazc

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So you mean she just listed lawyer but was lying? Like she's a hooker? I've gotten that on Tinder before. She looked legit and didn't dress like a sl*t.
Yep

no clue if she's an actual hooker or not, but the end goal is to get you to go to her paid site. My guess is that she was too busy talking to other men to engage and try and hook you

biggoal

Banned
Reaction score
I just saw an HB9 on match just now. Profile my be fake because no local looking pics but she wants a profession, educated man and is obsessed with travel. I think I will message her anyway knowing well she might be a gold digger once again lol because it's all about the HB scale! I can handle a snob as long as they let me f*ck them.