Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicks are now bragging on Tictoc about how much weight they have gained after getting married

Reaction score
I regularly play tennis in a big social network in my city. In this network are a lot of older women, in their 40’s and 50’s. Mostly wealthy, single, cat lady types who have fit but decayed bodies.

Their banter is illuminating. They regularly joke and casually talk about all the 18-20 year old men/boys who are throwing themselves at them on tinder.

They think it’s hilarious. “Oh men”. And then they discuss the benefits and cons of having a young guy who’s inexperienced, but who has lots of energy and she can just lie there while he rabbits her old cooch. They plate these young guys and treat them like the toy boys that they are.

This world is fvcked, bro.
and these boyz running game on them haha

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
I regularly play tennis in a big social network in my city. In this network are a lot of older women, in their 40’s and 50’s. Mostly wealthy, single, cat lady types who have fit but decayed bodies.

Their banter is illuminating. They regularly joke and casually talk about all the 18-20 year old men/boys who are throwing themselves at them on tinder.

They think it’s hilarious. “Oh men”. And then they discuss the benefits and cons of having a young guy who’s inexperienced, but who has lots of energy and she can just lie there while he rabbits her old cooch. They plate these young guys and treat them like the toy boys that they are.

This world is fvcked, bro.
Lots of energy but not much stamina and no idea what they are doing most times. In shape dudes in their late 30s and early 40s who take pride in their skills are untouchable in the bedroom

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If I was 18 year looking to lose the virginity and a hot 42 year old was down, I would jump at the opportunity.

Now If I’m a laTe 30s early 40s guy looking to get some; totally totally different story. But 18? Hormones are going crazy and they usually can’t get hot 18 year olds.