"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

Chicks are now bragging on Tictoc about how much weight they have gained after getting married

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

Joined
Mar 9, 2021
Messages
3,442
Reaction score
2,751
Age
31
I regularly play tennis in a big social network in my city. In this network are a lot of older women, in their 40’s and 50’s. Mostly wealthy, single, cat lady types who have fit but decayed bodies.

Their banter is illuminating. They regularly joke and casually talk about all the 18-20 year old men/boys who are throwing themselves at them on tinder.

They think it’s hilarious. “Oh men”. And then they discuss the benefits and cons of having a young guy who’s inexperienced, but who has lots of energy and she can just lie there while he rabbits her old cooch. They plate these young guys and treat them like the toy boys that they are.

This world is fvcked, bro.
and these boyz running game on them haha
 

BackInTheGame78

Moderator
Joined
Sep 10, 2014
Messages
16,855
Reaction score
19,078
I regularly play tennis in a big social network in my city. In this network are a lot of older women, in their 40’s and 50’s. Mostly wealthy, single, cat lady types who have fit but decayed bodies.

Their banter is illuminating. They regularly joke and casually talk about all the 18-20 year old men/boys who are throwing themselves at them on tinder.

They think it’s hilarious. “Oh men”. And then they discuss the benefits and cons of having a young guy who’s inexperienced, but who has lots of energy and she can just lie there while he rabbits her old cooch. They plate these young guys and treat them like the toy boys that they are.

This world is fvcked, bro.
Lots of energy but not much stamina and no idea what they are doing most times. In shape dudes in their late 30s and early 40s who take pride in their skills are untouchable in the bedroom
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

BadBoy89

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 18, 2020
Messages
2,388
Reaction score
2,687
If I was 18 year looking to lose the virginity and a hot 42 year old was down, I would jump at the opportunity.

Now If I’m a laTe 30s early 40s guy looking to get some; totally totally different story. But 18? Hormones are going crazy and they usually can’t get hot 18 year olds.
 
Top