Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chicken for breakfast?

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I see McDonalds is touting this "Chicken Biscuit" they serve during breakfast hours. Maybe im just weird but chicken is the last thing I want in the morning and I'll think it will fail terribly. Any thoughts?

SmoothTalker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would not get breakfast at Mcdonalds unless I was very desperate regardless of what it was.

However, while people find this weird, I always eat full meals for breakfast.

Specifically, there are almost always leftovers from last nights dinner that I have. Today breakfast was a full serving of salmon and rice, a few days ago was chicken, and before that it was pork chops and potatos.

Maybe unusual, but it works great. I have tons of energy for the whole morning and this way I don't get hungry until lunch, where as if I just had fruit or cereal, I'd be starving by 10 am.

mpimpin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
McDonald's just got a chicken biscuit?

I don't think it will fail. Maybe its a Southern thing but chicken biscuits for breakfast are a hot seller. Ever heard of Chick Fil A? It's a chicken chain that serves them for breakfast and I've never seen one not packed in the mornings. I know handfuls of people that go every morning for one and i know of lots of colleges that have them on campus

bud_2005

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I probably just grew up different. When I think of breakfast I think of bacon,eggs, and pancakes.

PRMoon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like chicken and waffles!!! I have that for breakfest all the time and so do alot of other people.

I prefer tuna, spinach, tomato and balsalmic vinegar to start my day off right though. It's the brekfast of champions!:up:

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
McDonald's has a fruit and yogurt thing for a buck that is not awful.

Peanut butter and honey on toast is usually what I eat when I need a substantial breakfast.

BluEyes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eggs and steak with an apple is a fine breakfast!

Eggs and steak are the most anabolic foods available, good for building muscle. And of course no breakfast would be complete without a serving of carbs from the apple.