Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick writes about online dating messages she has received

GS750

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha that's why I like to stay direct. All of those messages were lame as hell. Thanks for posting.

dasein

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Writer of that article is obviously fat. Any unfat woman on an online dating site not out in the boonies will get at least 130 messages a week, not a month. Most of the more in demand women I've dated from OLD were getting 100 messages a day. I did a fake profile with one of the hotter ones for kicks and we were getting 100 messages an -hour-. Writer's poor results are explained by her flappity thighs and rolls in all likelihood. Either that or she lives in a rural area or just straight up lying about how many replies she got.

VladPatton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Katey hasn't been banged in a while and all the estrogen buildup from lack of orgasms has turned her into a cünty cünt. Dr. Patton's Rx is a human male penis to be inserted into her taco down to the balls repeatedly until happiness ensues.

Jitterbug

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm still surprised in this tough economy, chicks keep getting paid for their self-pity diatribes AND get emo-validation at the same time through the comments.

tryst type

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This b*tch reminds me of 1/3 of the women I encountered on a dating site whose entitled/not impressed/bitter towards men's shaped personality comes through every word they type.

I bet in real life she's extremely shy and doesn't criticize much male encounters/interactions and feels genuinely flattered. I swear online turns women into fake better versions of themselves. No wonder they love all the social media crap.

Wilko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And the other obvious thing that needs to be said is this: You can't write an interesting, engaging, and personal message to someone if their profile is vague and lacks detail. That's a general point; based on the messages she cited it sounds like there was enough detail in her profile to do that.

Furthermore Katey, if we're going to be legit about this, let's see some of the brilliantly crafted intro messages that you sent out to the men on the site? Ohhhhhh, that's right.

Hypocrite.

Reaction score
She should write an article about this forum, I can hear the feminist spittle foaming from her tight little lips as she pounds away at the keyboard in her emasculating self aggrandizing way as her vibrators batteries slow discharge.