Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick won't get off my nuts

Bling

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's some girl that has a real vegence against me. I made some comment at 730 am in the morning about her mother being a housewife, and for a year and half now she's held a grudge against me. We have the same friends, and I got invited to a mutual friends birthday party. I got invited via facebook, and she's talking **** about me. I know at the party she's going to try and talk more smack. I don't know if to ignore her and laugh at her to make it seem like she's desperate to get my attention, or take it and then finally blow up on her not having her expect it. We're going to different colleges, and this will be the last time I speak to her. Plus, what's pissing me off is my boy is letting her talk this smack because she's a 9. He knows he could shut her down by calling her out, but he's picking a ho before a bro.

nubian-knight

Don Juan
Reaction score
Bling said:
There's some girl that has a real vegence against me. I made some comment at 730 am in the morning about her mother being a housewife, and for a year and half now she's held a grudge against me. We have the same friends, and I got invited to a mutual friends birthday party. I got invited via facebook, and she's talking **** about me. I know at the party she's going to try and talk more smack. I don't know if to ignore her and laugh at her to make it seem like she's desperate to get my attention, or take it and then finally blow up on her not having her expect it. We're going to different colleges, and this will be the last time I speak to her. Plus, what's pissing me off is my boy is letting her talk this smack because she's a 9. He knows he could shut her down by calling her out, but he's picking a ho before a bro.

why are you depending on your boy to shut her up?

tell her to stfu and get her panties out of a bunch and then ignore her until she has something positive to say

decades

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
be a man and just ignore her. Eventually she will find another drama that interests her more. But she won't if you act like a girl and be upset about what she is doing.

aix237

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
depends if you like drama or not. looks like you might cause shes getting to you. Ive dealt with ch1cks that talk sh1t i call them out then we love each other afterwards. Like we talk mad sh1t about each other then we hang out all the time. Its up to you. If you dont give them the drama they will find it from someone else. If you are going to call her out be careful not to say way too fvcked up sh1t. Just tell her to stop talkin sh1t and who the fvck is she to run her mouth like that. Just lay off the total personal attacks otherwise she will get you back later on.