“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Chick with huge schnozz gets nose job, dumps husband of 7 years

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

SW15

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 31, 2020
Messages
15,423
Reaction score
12,522
That's female hypergamy at its finest. Her looks improved. Perhaps she was still childless in this marriage and still had some decent SMV.
 

characternote

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 31, 2018
Messages
1,256
Reaction score
1,463
Happened to my best friend.

Got married too a girl. She had AMAZING eyes and decent body and was kinda good looking, but she had a big nose and she was like semi-invisible. Wasn't really hit on much and seemed to almost hide her face under her thick, curly hair. She went too Iran and got a nose-job and when she healed, she also straightened her hair and looked quite different, and from that point every single guy she met wanted to bang her lol. Kinda looked like a model now. The amount of attention she got sky rocketed!! They divorced about 8 months later lol
 
Top