Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick that's coming over is into BDS*M

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She tells me she's into collars, paddles, riding crops, high tie restraints, ball gag, etc. And she wants me to bite her to the point it leaves bruises, and spank her to the point it hurts to sit the next day.

I'm not really into that kind of sh!t, so I'm not sure what to do here. I was talking to my buddy about it, and he said I should be honest, because apparently those people have no tolerance for others that aren't totally with it.

Any opinions on how to handle this? The chick is pretty hot, with a huge rack.

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you've never done this before, diving head first is not recommended.

Rule #1: tying/abusing a woman up you are meeting for the first time is a really great way to go to jail for a long time.

Rule #2: Need to negotiate with her on what she wants and what she does not, safe word, etc.

Negotiating is very common in kink

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Reaction score
She's probably an emotionally immature weirdo who thinks she's being "hardcore" by doing some stupid sh1t like this. Just my guess. I say don't let her take you down the rabbit hole to nowhere.

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
She tells me she's into collars, paddles, riding crops, high tie restraints, ball gag, etc. And she wants me to bite her to the point it leaves bruises, and spank her to the point it hurts to sit the next day.

I'm not really into that kind of sh!t, so I'm not sure what to do here. I was talking to my buddy about it, and he said I should be honest, because apparently those people have no tolerance for others that aren't totally with it.

Any opinions on how to handle this? The chick is pretty hot, with a huge rack.
You have to watch the scene from Pulp Fiction where they say "bring out the gimp". That will get you in the mood.

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Piss down her throat