"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Chick that's coming over is into BDS*M

GreatHornedOwl

Senior Don Juan
Joined
May 11, 2010
Messages
382
Reaction score
313
Age
43
She tells me she's into collars, paddles, riding crops, high tie restraints, ball gag, etc. And she wants me to bite her to the point it leaves bruises, and spank her to the point it hurts to sit the next day.

I'm not really into that kind of sh!t, so I'm not sure what to do here. I was talking to my buddy about it, and he said I should be honest, because apparently those people have no tolerance for others that aren't totally with it.

Any opinions on how to handle this? The chick is pretty hot, with a huge rack.
 

“The 22 Psychological Triggers That Make Women Chase You… Starting Tonight”

Forget the cash, the cars, and the chiseled jawlines. Female desire operates on a completely different frequency. Primal. Subconscious. Triggers that bypass her logic and hit her on a gut level. Most guys are totally blind to them.

I know because I was one of them. The overthinking. The paralysis. The silent drive home kicking yourself for freezing up. Watching average guys walk away with the girl while you stood there stuck in your own head.

Then I decoded the psychology behind what actually makes women tick. 22 hard rules.  Subtle behavioral shifts that rewired my entire reality. The anxiety evaporated. Women started leaning in. Investing. Chasing.

Read more...

CAPSLOCK BANDIT

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 29, 2020
Messages
2,792
Reaction score
2,125
If you've never done this before, diving head first is not recommended.

Rule #1: tying/abusing a woman up you are meeting for the first time is a really great way to go to jail for a long time.

Rule #2: Need to negotiate with her on what she wants and what she does not, safe word, etc.

Negotiating is very common in kink
 

Guy69JackBlue

Banned
Joined
Apr 5, 2021
Messages
1,163
Reaction score
556
Age
45
She's probably an emotionally immature weirdo who thinks she's being "hardcore" by doing some stupid sh1t like this. Just my guess. I say don't let her take you down the rabbit hole to nowhere.
 

bat soup

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 10, 2020
Messages
4,210
Reaction score
4,701
Age
46
She tells me she's into collars, paddles, riding crops, high tie restraints, ball gag, etc. And she wants me to bite her to the point it leaves bruises, and spank her to the point it hurts to sit the next day.

I'm not really into that kind of sh!t, so I'm not sure what to do here. I was talking to my buddy about it, and he said I should be honest, because apparently those people have no tolerance for others that aren't totally with it.

Any opinions on how to handle this? The chick is pretty hot, with a huge rack.
You have to watch the scene from Pulp Fiction where they say "bring out the gimp". That will get you in the mood.
 

Visionist

Master Don Juan
Joined
Mar 27, 2016
Messages
837
Reaction score
876
Age
38
Piss down her throat
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

Top