Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chick kisses my penis goodbye

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Whenever I leave or she leaves she will pull my pants down and give my pp a kiss. Is she really into me or is this weird ****?

StacksHitEmUp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I think it means she really despises you bro I hope you haven't ****ed her yet because that would mean she hates your guts.

Modern Man Advice

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
100% serious. It's new and fresh rn but this has never happened to me even with pretty high interest level women. Even the "crazy" one I dated didn't do this
Yea, that's a first. But to your question, maybe both. I'd say it's safe to say she is into you but also unusual/weird. I mean if that is what she wants, who are we to judge?

Modern Man Advice

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird as hell but I like girls who have a personality. As long as it's not indicative of being overly childish or otherwise nuts.

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's weird as hell but I like girls who have a personality. As long as it's not indicative of being overly childish or otherwise nuts.
She's young but very level headed, we have really a lot of fun in every setting whether it's cooking or walking in the city or playing in the snow, or of course the bedroom. She says she gets clingy in relationships, but we're both pretty busy in this time in life and there's no clinginess really so far. This is the weirdest behaviour, but it seems like I shouldn't be complaining :rofl:

mjb3617

Don Juan
Reaction score
Weird for sure but enjoy it for what it is right now.

metalwater

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
smart girl