"She Liked You in March. It's October Now."

Attraction runs on a clock.

She flirted for weeks. Touched your arm. Found reasons to be alone with you. And you were careful. Respectful. Waiting for the right moment.

The moment had a shelf life. It expired around month two, and by the time you asked her out, she'd quietly filed you under "little brother."

One of the hardest lessons inside the 22 Rules: women rarely wait. Interest either grows or it decays, and nothing decays it faster than a man who never moves.

Make the move while she's still inventing reasons to be near you.

Read more...

Chick keeps returning with phantom phone calls

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
Left a message telling her she was great, but if she wanted to play *****y games then I didn't have any time.

10 minutes later I get a private call..and the person doesn't say a word, about 10 seconds of saying hello they hang up. This happened last time as well when I left a message on her phone, exactly 10 minutes to the call. There's no question it's her, but i'm wondering what she's trying to do.

I've already nexted her, but wtf is she trying to pull.
 

"You'll Never Feel READY to Walk Over"

Next Monday you'll feel more confident. After the gym you'll feel more confident. After one more drink you'll feel more confident. After you get a better haircut, a better jacket, a better job.

You've been "getting ready" for two years.

She's standing ten feet away right now. She'll be gone in four minutes. No amount of preparation will manufacture the courage that only comes from moving your feet.

Walk over. Stumble through the first sentence. Let it be clumsy. Let it be imperfect. You will feel more alive in those ten seconds than you have all month.

Read more...

flexion_

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 13, 2003
Messages
1,617
Reaction score
10
Age
56
Maybe its her husband or boyfriend calling?

Who knows... get call display and don't answer the phone answer the phone if its her calling.
 

Francisco d'Anconia

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 10, 2003
Messages
15,481
Reaction score
65
Location
Galt's Gulch
She's just fishing to see whether she still has a hold on you; to see how many hoops she can make you jump through. She could be playing a game to see just how long you'll say 'hello' to silence on the phone. She could just be pushing your buttons to make you angry. Don't give her the satisfaction.
 

sharpshooter

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Apr 3, 2004
Messages
275
Reaction score
4
I do have call display

that' why I was able to read it saying "private caller"

haha
 

Kidd

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Sep 7, 2004
Messages
331
Reaction score
2
I never answer private numbers. If someone wants to talk to me, they better damn unblock it.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top