Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chess Players?

U

user43770

that's nice of you
I was just being nice. I'm not that great.

Knights out early, queen out late, castle when you can.

And be aggressive with your center pawns! People are still getting me with that sh1t

You think I would learn smh

christie

Banned
Reaction score
I was just being nice. I'm not that great.

Knights out early, queen out late, castle when you can.

And be aggressive with your center pawns! People are still getting me with that sh1t

You think I would learn smh
wow, you sound like a cunning chess player.

And you learned this just recently?

Thanks for the succinct tips.:up:

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Man was complaining about his wife next thing he knew she was at his next destination and slapped him in the face.

9-3enthusiast

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Tell me I'm not the only dork.
I learned as a kid (maybe 9 or 10) from the older boy next door, and by the end of the school summer break I was beating him - LOL.
Have played on and off ever since - I was never a particularly good player, but neither are the majority who also play - so I managed to be best in my school yeargroup age 16 and went unbeaten 3 yrs while at Uni - Had a workmate for a few years who played well, those games were enjoyable.
I taught my daughter to play from her being about 10-ish, and she did beat me a few times during her teens though the last time I played an actual person (as opposed to computer) was about 15 yrs ago.

I used to watch some Youtube channels on the subject, though a lot were way beyond my level, I could at least get the gist of what they were saying...
most of the time haha!

And as for being a dork! - Well I've always been a geek/nerd/dork/whatever...
Be proud of your geekdom - wear it like a badge of honour - LOL

U

user43770

I've been utilizing the "flip the board" option for the past week or so (chess.com app), and it's really made a difference in my play.

One of the downsides to being an introvert is that you can be oblivious to the minor details that could make your life easier.

King Lion

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Chess is great game - a sort of primer for life - learning about adapting, challenge, forward-thinking, hierarchy, limitations, patience, and understanding the consequences for our actions.