"I'm Not Looking for Anything Serious Right Now"

When a woman says it, guys hear a confession. A heads-up. A scheduling conflict.

Here's the translation: I don't feel anything. Right now. With you.

Watch what happens when a man triggers actual attraction. The busy career, the recent breakup, the "not in a place to date" — all of it evaporates instantly. The same woman who was guarding her freedom is suddenly free every night.

The "22 Rules" explain why. When the right switches flip, her timeline rearranges itself around you.

Read more...

Check This Situation, (One in A Million)

bfl

Master Don Juan
Joined
Apr 5, 2002
Messages
642
Reaction score
1
true that, sorry for my previous post, i appreciate your advise man.
 

"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Joined
Nov 6, 2003
Messages
4,280
Reaction score
8
Location
Wisconsin. USA
BFL,

Cyrano is a self proclaimed faggot - do not listen to effeminates and weak-minded men, they only bring self doubt!!! If you need assistance, pm me. Avoid taking counsel from homosexuals or those who love them!! You will surely fail!!!!
 

CyranoDeBergerac

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 8, 2002
Messages
1,148
Reaction score
5
Location
Camp Pendleton, Ca
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
BFL,

Cyrano is a self proclaimed faggot - do not listen to effeminates and weak-minded men, they only bring self doubt!!! If you need assistance, pm me. Avoid taking counsel from homosexuals or those who love them!! You will surely fail!!!!
There you go again PuertoRican_Loser. I defy you to quote anything I've ever written where I procalim I'm homosexual. Hell, I've even outlined exactly where I stand on the issue and why:

http://www.sosuave.com/vBulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=47853

I suggest you read it and stfu. I'm done arguing with you and your mindless ilk. How 'bout devoting more energy to your own self-improvement rather than inciting useless flame wars on Homosexuality.

Weak minded? If that be the case I think you're confusing arrogant, ignorant Bull-headedness for strength. :rolleyes:

-Cyrano
 

JustDoItAlways

Master Don Juan
Joined
May 28, 2002
Messages
914
Reaction score
7
Actually, I think PRL is the homosexual here.

Now that I mention it, he does seem to hate sex with women with a passion that is very rare indeed, on the extreme even.

And the extreme of sex with women is sex with men. And he does seemeth to protest too much about his hatred of homosexuality. It all seemeth to add up.
 
Top