Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Check out what my tinder date says today hours before our date

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You are coming from the frame of a lower value guy. It's only a lower value guy that needs the guise of "Frame," to overcompensate for his lack.

Do you think a high value man perceives women in terms of their frame. LOL. Women's frame is non existent to a high value guy. All he sees is woman ==> 100% sex. That's it. Matter of fact, it would be insulting if the woman did not feel insecure around him to to put up arbitrary obstacles to sex to protect herself from him.

I am coming from the frame of how women should behave in general. The only low value is making excuses to ignore bad behavior.

Last edited:

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this chick after sending me pictures of her hometown yesterday telling me to have a good night the night before randomly blocked me today...I'm guessing maybe because I didn't wish her happy Chinese New year's fast enough ....who knows ....maybe she felt intimidated by the fact I friend zoned her at first...but my original instinct was correct...crazy chick with baggage. I would still try to game her for fun but can't find her contact info anymore...oh well. Top tier looking Chinese women can be a bit of a handful for sure. Different than any other women on earth that I've encountered.

The fact that she blocked me for no reason nor warning tells me I must have triggered her emotionally somehow though.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Well, this chick after sending me pictures of her hometown yesterday telling me to have a good night the night before randomly blocked me today...I'm guessing maybe because I didn't wish her happy Chinese New year's fast enough ....who knows ....maybe she felt intimidated by the fact I friend zoned her at first...but my original instinct was correct...crazy chick with baggage. I would still try to game her for fun but can't find her contact info anymore...oh well. Top tier looking Chinese women can be a bit of a handful for sure. Different than any other women on earth that I've encountered.

The fact that she blocked me for no reason nor warning tells me I must have triggered her emotionally somehow though.
Surprised?

You betrayed yourself twice.

1)By going on a date that you thought you were compromising your frame on (although you weren’t);

2) by continuing to talk to her after the date where you felt you compromised your frame (although you didn’t).

You betrayed yourself (twice) long before she betrayed you.

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ye
Surprised?

You betrayed yourself twice.

1)By going on a date that you thought you were compromising your frame on (although you weren’t);

2) by continuing to talk to her after the date where you felt you compromised your frame (although you didn’t).

You betrayed yourself (twice) long before she betrayed you.

Thanks for pointing that out. Facts, used to never accept bogus first dates like that especially ones where I have to travel.

My logistics here are kind of messing with me in that area. I live 30 mins away from the nearest bus station in Shenzhen so lots of these dates are hard convincing strangers to come meet me as most of them have no idea where I am.

Still have to always keep frame and accept dates on my terms though. Obvious error on my part. Thought I could play around it.

FMCSMT

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Should’ve banged her in the woods man. Not sure why all the analysis. If a woman is athletic enough to literally go for a hike and then meet me, and an HB8, I’m hitting that. I know that when I have worked out with women, the ones that don’t want to go or resist it are lazy af. Not to mention, sports bra and leggings...ya I’m looking forward to seeing the car with the cover off

YourGreatestFear

Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid HB8 based on pics and videos but has the nerve to say this:

"i am going on a hike now. So I will meet you directly. Hope you won’t mind me sweaty and wear sports clothes "

Is this not instant next material or what.....wtf is wrong with these hoes today.
You should have told her to come to your place directly and take a shower there. "It's cool, I have a very nice shower here at my place, you can come here." If she is interested she would do it. If not, well, whatever. The point of Tinder "date" isn't an actual date, but to make her come to your place under any social excuse to avoid her feeling a slut. Her being sweaty is a perfect excuse. You don't need "seduce" your Tinder date, she already considers you attractive and, most likely, DTF. Unless there is a big discrepancy between your looks on photo and IRL then most of the game is already over.

Willie Naylor

Banned
Reaction score
"i am going on a hike now. So I will meet you directly. Hope you won’t mind me sweaty and wear sports clothes "
You: "Funny you mention that. Headed to the gym myself. I'll prob be wearing the same."

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is an old thread ffs. Should have never taken that date though. This happened during the first breakout of covid. The girl was beautiful btw legit hb 8. Terrible personality though. This was a difficult point of my life. I was being underpaid at my job and exploited by my boss there stuck in China during the first covid outbreak there in Wuhan. I was in Shenzhen at the time and underwent a 3 week lockdown there in my apartment before finally leaving. Epic city on the border of hong kong. But covid hit China like an earthquake at that time. And the rest of the world thought it was a joke that would never affect them.

Didnt even have enough money to go home at that point without begging my boss for what he owed me before covid hit. My mindset was at a very low point here. Would never accept that date now.

The only other time i accepted such lousy date conditions was with a Russian girl in Mexico of all places ha. That went south fast as well. Framing the first date in your favor is VERY important for success.

Last edited:

2Rocky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Willie thanks for unearthing this. Believe it or not I've had plenty of women interested in me when I was sweaty. Pub runs mostly. A lot of it was my post run endorphins giving me the confidence to look a woman boldly in the eye and not GAF.

I don't mind a sweaty girl 1640365353773.png

But I'm not squeamish abut bodily fluids and stuff either. I would have done like WN and gotten a sweat going myself. I like active women who are not afraid to get a little sweaty and dirty.

OP sorry it was not a rewarding date, but I like how you took charge, and kissed her. If it wasn't her period you might have converted her...On to the next one.

Knight of Roses

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Who cares? lol.

Just roll up in your usual wear, have a good time, get some drinks and see where it goes. You may end up banging her that day.

I never let these small irrelevant things matter anymore.

Hamurabimbi

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Solid HB8 based on pics and videos but has the nerve to say this:

Is this not instant next material or what.....wtf is wrong with these hoes today.
IDK.
‘Sweaty & sports clothes’ sounds sexy to me.

DonJuanjr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would have guessed that due to her not caring about her hygiene, that she wouldn't let you get close to her. Thus being a waste of time.