"She Made Her Decision Before You Finished Your Sentence"

Three seconds. That's how long it took. Your shoes. Your posture. The way you held your drink. Whether you looked at the floor or looked at her.

She already filed you away. Interesting. Boring. Safe. Bold. Before you even opened your mouth.

Everything you say after that is just her confirming what she already decided.

So stop rehearsing lines. Fix the first three seconds. Stand tall. Look up. Smile like you mean it. Walk like you belong wherever you're standing.

The words come later. The impression comes first.

Read more...

Cheating

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
I'm trash and may cheat on someone I'm currently exclusive with if the vibe is right.

But I have one rule:
- The girl I cheat with has to be significantly more attractive than the girl I'm cheating on

Why?

If she's super pretty, when I tell her I cheated, I'll show her insta. And she will be like "oh wow she's really pretty, ok, I get it" (more market validation if I can go up 2 hb ratings). But if she's an absolute dog, then she'd be like "lol, you cheated on me with this? K bye" (pathetic).
 

“The 22 Rules That Turned Me From Invisible to Irresistible With Women… Starting Tonight”

You can skip the expensive cars, the fancy clothes, and the endless gym selfies. Completely unnecessary.

I used to freeze the second a beautiful woman looked my way. Frustrated. Awkward. Watching other guys walk away with the girl while I stood there tongue-tied.

Then I discovered 22 simple rules that rewired my entire dating life. The anxiety vanished. Conversations flowed effortlessly. Women started chasing me for a change.

These rules trigger a woman's subconscious attraction switches. And you can start using them tonight.

Read more...

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
Uhm......what?
I'M TRASH AND MAY CHEAT ON SOMEONE I'M CURRENTLY EXCLUSIVE WITH IF THE VIBE IS RIGHT.

BUT I HAVE ONE RULE:
- THE GIRL I CHEAT WITH HAS TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN THE GIRL I'M CHEATING ON

WHY?

IF SHE'S SUPER PRETTY, WHEN I TELL HER I CHEATED, I'LL SHOW HER INSTA. AND SHE WILL BE LIKE "OH WOW SHE'S REALLY PRETTY, OK, I GET IT" (MORE MARKET VALIDATION IF I CAN GO UP 2 HB RATINGS). BUT IF SHE'S AN ABSOLUTE DOG, THEN SHE'D BE LIKE "LOL, YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THIS? K BYE" (PATHETIC).
 

Glassguy

Moderator
Joined
Apr 25, 2016
Messages
4,788
Reaction score
8,860
Age
49
I'M TRASH AND MAY CHEAT ON SOMEONE I'M CURRENTLY EXCLUSIVE WITH IF THE VIBE IS RIGHT.

BUT I HAVE ONE RULE:
- THE GIRL I CHEAT WITH HAS TO BE SIGNIFICANTLY MORE ATTRACTIVE THAN THE GIRL I'M CHEATING ON

WHY?

IF SHE'S SUPER PRETTY, WHEN I TELL HER I CHEATED, I'LL SHOW HER INSTA. AND SHE WILL BE LIKE "OH WOW SHE'S REALLY PRETTY, OK, I GET IT" (MORE MARKET VALIDATION IF I CAN GO UP 2 HB RATINGS). BUT IF SHE'S AN ABSOLUTE DOG, THEN SHE'D BE LIKE "LOL, YOU CHEATED ON ME WITH THIS? K BYE" (PATHETIC).
Yeah I read it the first time
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Joined
Nov 23, 2014
Messages
4,761
Reaction score
7,971
Location
USA, Louisiana
If you want to date around, then just do that. I never cheat because I never commit to exclusivity. My advice would be to just be your honest and unapologetic self. You might be surprised at how many women out there are completely fine with this.... but yes... they are a minority and it can be hard to find them, but that is why you date. You date to find women that fit you.
 

RickTheToad

Moderator
Joined
Apr 21, 2018
Messages
6,603
Reaction score
5,138
Location
Bridgeport, CT
I'm trash and may cheat on someone I'm currently exclusive with if the vibe is right.

But I have one rule:
- The girl I cheat with has to be significantly more attractive than the girl I'm cheating on

Why?

If she's super pretty, when I tell her I cheated, I'll show her insta. And she will be like "oh wow she's really pretty, ok, I get it" (more market validation if I can go up 2 hb ratings). But if she's an absolute dog, then she'd be like "lol, you cheated on me with this? K bye" (pathetic).
You should speak to a male therapist.
 

firstbornunicorn

Master Don Juan
Joined
Oct 2, 2020
Messages
782
Reaction score
712
Age
33
If you want to date around, then just do that. I never cheat because I never commit to exclusivity. My advice would be to just be your honest and unapologetic self. You might be surprised at how many women out there are completely fine with this.... but yes... they are a minority and it can be hard to find them, but that is why you date. You date to find women that fit you.
I was having a moment of weakness. I won't see any others while with this one.
 
Top