Cheating on your Girlfriend - Tactics

kingwilliam

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The only real way to cheat is the one night stand.....

That being said, you need to make sure you are not doing your thing in the same town. The fact that you have a girlfriend will actually help you with the demographic youre after. Slutty, insecure *****es who actually enjoy the fact that they are hooking up with someone who is "attached".

Just about every guy I know cheats on his girlfriend or even his wife. This is what men do.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
edger said:
Guru "supposedly" is getting laid by the hottest women the planet..
Actually, I am married now.

BTW, a veteran has no need to lie. He keeps several non exclusive relationships and when the best quality candidate steps up to the plate he unloads his harem.

The old cliche "Women would rather share a winner, then be straddled to a faithful loser". If you find yourself needing to lie to keep a non exclusive rapport, the problem is in your value (what you bring to the table).

edger

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A state in America that'll unmercifully leave you
samspade said:
Why do you suppose this is?
Because before Rollo T. was married, he said that he pulled regularly. And Guru has also made the same claim. So there's nothing to suppose.

samspade said:
And even on the off chance that one of those guys went through a six-month dry spell, they probably wouldn't complain.
If they complain or not, who g*ves a f*ck? I don't know why some of you guys have a problem with people who complain. You're human, right? People have every right to complain. Yeah, of course complaining's not going to fix the situation, but it's healthy nonetheless. Everybody needs to vent. It doesn't bother me when people complain. I could care in the least if someone complains about women. However, if the person complains, yet doesn't try to fix his/her situation, then that's a different story.

ketostix

Banned
Reaction score
Colossus said:
I have a buddy who had THREE (!) LTR's for over a year, simultaneously.

I asked him once how he managed it that long. His reply: "I lied my as$ off. I'm not proud of it, but hey, how many guys can say they've done this?"
He had plenty of close calls, though. It's crazy time management.

Not that I condone it, but people do it. Girls do it too.

Every guy I've ever known who has had multiple women simultaneously lies. Women may be be interested in the same guy but they are not willing to admit or acknowledge they are sharing a guy. I'm not saying it's wrong to lie, these women deserve to be lied to usually.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not going to say that women *LIKE" to be lied to, but they certainly prefer a pretty lie to an ugly truth.

And as far as infidelity goes, women will huff and puff but at the end of the day even if she finds out about it if you have enough value and you hold your ground, she will relent, and love you more than ever. Deep down women understand that male infidelity isn't that serious compared to female infidelity. Their feminist brainwashing just makes them cry about it more.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
STR8UP said:
I'm not going to say that women *LIKE" to be lied to, but they certainly prefer a pretty lie to an ugly truth.

And as far as infidelity goes, women will huff and puff but at the end of the day even if she finds out about it if you have enough value and you hold your ground, she will relent, and love you more than ever. Deep down women understand that male infidelity isn't that serious compared to female infidelity. Their feminist brainwashing just makes them cry about it more.
Agreed.

The only counter-point I made was that it is a waste of time and energy to bother with a committed relationship and lie/cheat....but if the OP wants a GF, more power to him. Unfortunately, he and a lot of other guys got their panties in a bundle and claimed I was "moralizing" by pointing this out. But, based on their posts, their maturity level speaks for itself.

I also agree with guru that a skilled veteran does not need to lie to keep a chick in his frame; I suppose there are different levels of lies we all tell though. IMO the infidelity itself is less of an issue than the energy expelled to keep one chick in your life. But that's just me.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
On the subject of lying.

1: When you meet a new girl, you don’t have to tell her at all your starting a relationship with her - you’re not lying because you never told her you was committed to her in the first place.

2: You can be honest with random women you meet - "hey I have a GF, but I really like you and I'd like to get to know you better" - Some women won't go there but you will be surprised how many will - for example there are women who just love to date married men, for example. Personally I’ve had sex with women whilst telling them this in a club - "Hey we have a connection, but I’m not really interested in a relationship right now, but I think me and you can have some fun regardless, what do you think about that?". - Works a charm.

Are you lying to your current GF? Are you married? No?! If you’re not married to the girl, in reality it does not matter if you cheat because you’re not fully committed to her.

And STR8UP is right, women and men see cheating differently - A women could infact like you more, if she found out your a catch, a stud or have options beside her - she will infact try harder to please you.

It could go one of two ways, depending on how much she is into you.

If she is just with you, to fill in a gap - she will probably dump you at the first sign of cheating - but if she is so into you, she sacrifices nights out with mates, cooks for you, buys you shi* and as your picture by the side of her bed or in her purse - There is a very high chance she will try 'harder' to please you if she suspects your looking else where - Don’t be surprised if your girl starts to diet, or buys you things out of the blue, or leaves little tokens around your house, like lady things - A pair of shoes here, some nail varnish - Prop like things she leaves incase the competition comes over and see's the other women’s shi* in your house - She may leave a dress, she will buy a cra* dress, pretend to wear it, when you object she will leave that dress at your house for a 'special occasion', when in reality she is marking her territory.

It’s not that you have cheated that a women gets upset about, its more or less that she could lose you to another women. Where as a man's pride is hurt or damaged a women is thinking more on the lines of - 'whats this other women got, she better not take him off me' - In essence they are more concerned with the other women, then they are about you. The manipulated Man talks about this in detail.

I've also seen this first hand.

Also the hardest thing about seeing different women is remembering what you did with said women.

For example a good few times, I lost a few plates by talking about things we did in the past, but in was actually talking about things I’d done with another girl - Funny afterwards, but not great when your plate does not return your calls, because you've just been describing how you fuc*ed her in the garden, when infact it was the other girl, you'd been throwing around the bushes.

Also women want to be exclusive - I know of none that would have been happy knowing I was fuc*ing other women - Even if they suspected, it's best to keep it that way - don't make it known, don't advertise it and do not brag about it - Keep it secret, if she suspects but cannot find out because your smooth, all the better, she will try harder to 'get you', but if you rub her face in it, she will be out the door and probably be very upset, depending on how she is into you.

Be careful of her friends too - She will make you meet her friends - Part of this reason is because if you’re out on a night out and you do something, there is always a chance one of her friends could be around to see you. So limit your interactions with her friends if they are local, you don’t want to be bumping into them on a night out, or at least find out the places they go to and avoid those places -

I picked up a girl, whilst seeing another girl a few months back - it turned out the girl I was seeing was out with her mates and they were in the next bar from us - 1 minute away - we left the current bar and 2 minutes later she walked into the bar. That was a lucky escape, what can I say I must lead a charmed life.

If your girl suspects and she says "have you cheated on me". What you don't do is chump out and get defensive, instead you say this "Yeh I had a couple of blonde Swedish girls around the other night, I'm thinking about asking you to join us" - give her a big smile.

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
Thought of one more today: Hair.

Women shed this sh*t off like Hanzel & Gretel wandering through the forrest. I was driving a blonde home tonight, rolled down my window a little and got whoppered in the face with a long black hair that obviously wasn't mine.

Seriously, man. You've got to get all CSI if you don't want to get busted. :D
Aint that the truth.

You can explain away hair in a car, but when it's in your bed thats another matter or in your house.

I've had such escapes myself - getting the vac out and vacuming the whole house to find a hair underneath the wine bottle you've just laid down on the floor for your girl, then trying to get that hair whilst pretending your stretching. My girl is blonde, I had a brunnette over one evening, she shed shi* loads - it was all over the bathroom walls, in places you'd never even think of, inside cupboards, the shi* gets everywhere.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
jonwon said:
On the subject of lying.

1: When you meet a new girl, you don’t have to tell her at all your starting a relationship with her - you’re not lying because you never told her you was committed to her in the first place.

2: You can be honest with random women you meet - "hey I have a GF, but I really like you and I'd like to get to know you better" - Some women won't go there but you will be surprised how many will - for example there are women who just love to date married men, for example. Personally I’ve had sex with women whilst telling them this in a club - "Hey we have a connection, but I’m not really interested in a relationship right now, but I think me and you can have some fun regardless, what do you think about that?". - Works a charm.

Are you lying to your current GF? Are you married? No?! If you’re not married to the girl, in reality it does not matter if you cheat because you’re not fully committed to her.

And STR8UP is right, women and men see cheating differently - A women could infact like you more, if she found out your a catch, a stud or have options beside her - she will infact try harder to please you.

It could go one of two ways, depending on how much she is into you.

If she is just with you, to fill in a gap - she will probably dump you at the first sign of cheating - but if she is so into you, she sacrifices nights out with mates, cooks for you, buys you shi* and as your picture by the side of her bed or in her purse - There is a very high chance she will try 'harder' to please you if she suspects your looking else where - Don’t be surprised if your girl starts to diet, or buys you things out of the blue, or leaves little tokens around your house, like lady things - A pair of shoes here, some nail varnish - Prop like things she leaves incase the competition comes over and see's the other women’s shi* in your house - She may leave a dress, she will buy a cra* dress, pretend to wear it, when you object she will leave that dress at your house for a 'special occasion', when in reality she is marking her territory.

It’s not that you have cheated that a women gets upset about, its more or less that she could lose you to another women. Where as a man's pride is hurt or damaged a women is thinking more on the lines of - 'whats this other women got, she better not take him off me' - In essence they are more concerned with the other women, then they are about you. The manipulated Man talks about this in detail.

I've also seen this first hand.

Also the hardest thing about seeing different women is remembering what you did with said women.

For example a good few times, I lost a few plates by talking about things we did in the past, but in was actually talking about things I’d done with another girl - Funny afterwards, but not great when your plate does not return your calls, because you've just been describing how you fuc*ed her in the garden, when infact it was the other girl, you'd been throwing around the bushes.

Also women want to be exclusive - I know of none that would have been happy knowing I was fuc*ing other women - Even if they suspected, it's best to keep it that way - don't make it known, don't advertise it and do not brag about it - Keep it secret, if she suspects but cannot find out because your smooth, all the better, she will try harder to 'get you', but if you rub her face in it, she will be out the door and probably be very upset, depending on how she is into you.

Be careful of her friends too - She will make you meet her friends - Part of this reason is because if you’re out on a night out and you do something, there is always a chance one of her friends could be around to see you. So limit your interactions with her friends if they are local, you don’t want to be bumping into them on a night out, or at least find out the places they go to and avoid those places -

I picked up a girl, whilst seeing another girl a few months back - it turned out the girl I was seeing was out with her mates and they were in the next bar from us - 1 minute away - we left the current bar and 2 minutes later she walked into the bar. That was a lucky escape, what can I say I must lead a charmed life.

If your girl suspects and she says "have you cheated on me". What you don't do is chump out and get defensive, instead you say this "Yeh I had a couple of blonde Swedish girls around the other night, I'm thinking about asking you to join us" - give her a big smile.
So right about the friends.the more people notice you the more at risk you are. Joking about the cheating I have to agree is a good move it kind of lowers her offense on it.

You are right that a lot of women will be intrigued if they think you are in demand. There are also ones that wont especially if they been hurt in the past

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
Thought of one more today: Hair.

Women shed this sh*t off like Hanzel & Gretel wandering through the forrest. I was driving a blonde home tonight, rolled down my window a little and got whoppered in the face with a long black hair that obviously wasn't mine.

Seriously, man. You've got to get all CSI if you don't want to get busted. :D

This is the truth! Whats the best way to eliminate this evidence? Do you check after each time? I feel like you will always miss 1 and it can be found!

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
Maybe its good to just make sure certain areas dont have hair

Like your bed or the couch???? What do you fellow seducers think!

jonwon

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
steviecruiser said:
Maybe its good to just make sure certain areas dont have hair

Like your bed or the couch???? What do you fellow seducers think!
There is only one real way.

Sleep with them at there own homes, get them to drive.

Even when you clean that stuff up, there is always at the back of your mind that your girl is going to take a whizz and discover a hair sat by her feet on the bathroom floor, or cuddle up to you in bed and go "ohh i've got one of my hairs in my mouth", she pulls it out and its the wrong hair colour - it does not leave even when you clean the house top to bottom, so be aware of it - ideally dont take them home, but dont let it stop you if you have no other place to take her - after all - I've done it and my current girl has never found out.

Also think of excuses "hey who's is the blonde hair" - oh thats my cousins GF< they came over the other night - did I forget to tell you? Yeh we had a few drinks, talked about e.t.c - blah blah blah - talk for 5 minutes make it sound genuine, you'd be suprised what shi* a women will swollow.

STR8UP

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't tell you how many times I've heard:

"That's not MY hair. Who's hair IS it?"

Chicks also look for stains on the sheets, perfume/other girly smells left behind, and they COUNT CONDOMS.

One thing you gotta be really careful about is chicks "accidentally" leaving little things behind.

Raise your hand if you have ever found a hair scrunchie in the cushions of the couch or under the sheets.

:wave:

Little things like that are probably accidental but don't put it past a woman to leave things laying around to "mark her territory".

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
I love having sex at my pad thats the problem..... but worst case scenario and she finds hair or another girl's possession... cant u just say it was from a long time ago??? I like JonWon's excuse too about making it seem like its a girl you are platonic with

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
My main concern with hair is the bed and my clothes. Hair on the couch, in a car can or in the bathroom can easily be explained: your buddy and his girl stopped by, you gave them a ride, she used the bathroom... whatever. These are all spots where people you have over or hang out with will normally be, and there's nothing wrong with having company. Still make the effort to keep it clean, but you don't have to go total crazy.

The bed, however, is different. If there's any clue another woman was in it, the platonic explaination probibly won't fly straight with them even if they seem to buy it.

I basically never invite one woman over after another without an in-between washing of the blanket and all of the sheets. Not just for the hair, but also for the smells of women and of course sex. You won't smell this stuff yourself after a very short time because your nose adjusts to it, but these scents will hit a woman walking into your room even several days after the fact.

It's also good to check the floor and all of the pinch spots on the bedframe where a hair can get caught up and stay.
Excellent points... the smell of the other person can linger. Main thing to take away is to keep clothes and bed as clean as possible. How about sex marks on your body??? Some of the girls i screw are freaky and claw into me.. have you ever had that problem?

Also what do you all think about getting a seperate cell phone for your side plates?

Unbridled_Phoenix

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Only the married guys need worry about getting prepaid cell phones.

The more I've seen, the more I believe in keeping them as far apart as possible. Different towns, different counties. You meet a plate's friend, plate's friends' brother sees you out with another girl, then they're both calling you and dragging your name through the mud. Seen and experienced this crap too many times.

Ya gotta keep em separated.

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
Amante Silvestre said:
It's only been a problem during the hot months when I like to walk around shirtless on the beach, poolside or around the house, especially early on in the summer before the tan takes hold. That's when they'll most likely notice, not during sex. But it all depends on how prominant these marks are against your skin tone and how much time you're allowing between sessions of sex with these different women. If you sleep with all of your plates in a single weekend and you're a fair-skinned guy, it's going to be a bigger problem than if you're darker and space sex a few days apart. This is really up to you to handle appropriately.

That said, in the throws of passion they won't keep count of how many times they dig their fingers into your back. If you can get them all to do it a little without drawing blood or leaving bad bruises, and one of them happens to catch a glimpse of your back one day, you can put it all on her. She'll be amazed with herself: "OMG! I did that?! Hee hee!!!"

Several reasons why I don't like it personally. One, it's an added expense I'd rather do without. Two, I don't want to carry two phones. Three, when you're spinning plates there is going to be some rotation going on: your main girl might bail, a side-plate becomes more of a main plate... whatever. And finally, pissed off girls love to explode your phone. Do you really want two of them?

Here's what I like about having only one phone:

If one girl calls while I'm with another and I don't answer it, it makes me look like I'm genuinely interested in my time with her; that I don't let my phone calls get in the way of our discussion or time together. The more it goes off and the more I don't answer it, the more guilty a woman I'm with will start to feel. Many of them even insist I take the call because they feel like they're getting in the way of my social life. In that case I step out, talk to one girl, finish up and then go back in and chill with the first.

Another thing I do is occasionally text back when I don't answer. I'll tell them I got their call but I'm busy, working, with a buddy, in a loud place, whatever, and that I'll call them back in a little while, later tonight or tomorrow. I do this fairly often, and many times my plates stop calling me out of the blue for BS, no-point, chit-chat just to see what I'm up to and will text me instead, asking if I'm available. I basically pick and choose my time to yack with them on the phone. I don't need two of them.
I usually say I got the marks from playing sports. Its worked well for me. Very slick about pretending they did it. I like that.

I see what you mean with the phone thing... and I agree to do that when you are spinning plates. But when you are in a commitment and others girl start texting you with affection and sexual innuendos it gets dangerous. I almost got caught this weekend as I got a hot text from another girl and my girlfriend asked to see my phone. I instinctively pulled it out of view and she became suspicious and a fight ensued. I lied and said it was personal manners with my family.

Here is another point I think we should address; How do you react if you get caught red handed? ie making out with another girl somewhere and your girl sees it or her friends or her seeing a message you wrote some other girl.

Do you say Im sorry it wont happen again I love you blah blah blah or do you try to deny it till you die?

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
Excellent stuff Espi. Lets add it to our official Cheat Sheet :)

1 Spacing Girls apart
2 Avoid Exposure on Social media sites (facebook myspace)
3 Never let her see your cell
4 Use work and hobbies to give you the time to play
5. Purchase extra cell phone number *only if you can afford it
6. Put woman's name in phone as guys to mitigate their suspicion
7. Pay with cash so you don't leave a paper trail

I'm not sure how doctor's appointments last all day so I aint adding that one yet lol

3countriesPlan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good ideas from the above poster. Develop hobbies and activities like "bowling night" with the guys to get you time out of the house. I have 5 SIM cards for numbers in HK, China, and Taiwan. One SIM in Taiwan is dedicated to all my plates. The other SIM is for when I'm around my gf. Stay away from her place of work. Also try to find out if any of her coworkers ever leave the office to visit clients, ask about these clients nonchalantly to pinpoint a location and the approximate route her coworkers take to meet them. Take your ladies on nature dates and never fucc a girl before going to see your gf. If you invite girls to your house make sure to keep her in a couple rooms so once you leave you can vacuum up any hair. Girls drop their damn hair everywhere!

steviecruiser

Banned
Reaction score
3countriesPlan said:
Good ideas from the above poster. Develop hobbies and activities like "bowling night" with the guys to get you time out of the house. I have 5 SIM cards for numbers in HK, China, and Taiwan. One SIM in Taiwan is dedicated to all my plates. The other SIM is for when I'm around my gf. Stay away from her place of work. Also try to find out if any of her coworkers ever leave the office to visit clients, ask about these clients nonchalantly to pinpoint a location and the approximate route her coworkers take to meet them. Take your ladies on nature dates and never fucc a girl before going to see your gf. If you invite girls to your house make sure to keep her in a couple rooms so once you leave you can vacuum up any hair. Girls drop their damn hair everywhere!
I think pinpointing where the co-workers go is a bit much. The idea of not being seen by as many people she knows certainly makes sense.