Cheated on, whilst cheating with...how does THAT WORK? that work?

Skhumbuzo

Reaction score
Howzit gentleman, nice to meet yall. The question here guys is whether or not I should give this a chance and what could have made the situation get to this point?
I was dating a slightly older women from the workplace whilst she was simultaneously seeing this other guy. She kept on going about how this guy was giving her a hard time, etc, but he loved her...I was supposedly the guy taking her away from all her problems. I also have a steady gf so I thought it was all a big bonus at the time. One day I ended the relationship with girl A because I wasn't getting any sex for a LONG time, and everytime I tried to get some she would have this and that excuse, then 1 day we had a big fight in front of our colleuges and I ended it that night.
Next day she tells me she had ANOTHER dude on the side. Told me about hw seein as hw she has kids (she's gt 2) and is older it wouldn't work out anyway. like wtf, ryt?
We talked after that about trying to make it work but when i tried 2 call her she was so antagonistic over the phone so i stopped calling her altogether. I still want to get back with her even though all this has transpired, and she calls everyday as if she forgot about something from the office or whatever and i try not to be nasty over the phone. Otherwise I try to avoid all contact with her, even though its nt always possible during wrk hrs.
Im embarressed to admit it but I fell for girl A and can't get over it, wt shd I do?

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
she is the DJ not you, she is playing you marvellously, you fell for her you say? a woman who values you so little? good luck with that.

dont answer her calls and cut as much contact as you can, never initiate it, I know you work with her so some contact is neccesary, other than that, move on and get with other women