Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Cheaper MRP's just as good?

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ive been advised to buy Myoplex MRPs.

They are fairly expensive tho.

Are the cheaper MRP's (with the same amount of nutrients) just as good?

Any brands you could recommend?

Thanks

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
MRPs can be expensive, especially this side of the Pond.

By a big tub of weight gainer instead. Nlarge2 from Prolab, ProMass from CNP/Dorian Yates Approved and Garnell Anabolic Mass are all good. Go online for a cheaper deal. This will work out just as effective and far cheaper than the MRP sachets.

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hey templeton

Thanks for the reply.

Actually, Im going on the skinnyguy.net programme and I was advised to get the Myoplex. I wanna stick to the programme as rigidly as possible.

Would the weight gain powders be a good sub? Or should i just stick to the programme?

Also, could ya have a look at www.fitnessireland.ie and tell me if their prices are good/bad?

thanks

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you are getting a little carried away with this skinnyguy stuff. You take in more calories than you burn up you get bigger, ok? Obviously high protein, good quality carbs and healthy fats. Why spend extra on Myoplex when the examples I gave you will do the same thing for less money? Myoplex is good but costly, only 20 days supply and that's if you take just one per day. Further, these supplements should do merely that, supplement your diet of whole foods - even if they are deemed MRPs - too low in calories to truly replace a meal for you skinny guys!

You can make your own shakes and add extras, p/butter, bananas, ice cream, oats, eggs etc.

I looked at that site and I'm not 100% sure of the exchange rate between the Euro and the £. It looks like those prices are ok but the most I would personally pay. Try the British online sites, they will be less. I don't like to recommend too many of these on the forum but I will if you pm me.

Shiftkey

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
silverwex, I'm doing the skinnyguy.net program too, and it says in his book, very clearly, that you can use supplements other than what he suggests. AE only suggests what he thinks tastes good. If you want to use a different supplement, just look at the nutritional facts and servings to make comparisons to what he suggests and what is required in your meal plans. And read his book cover to cover before you ask these kind of questions :p

silverwex

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks shiftkey

Yeah i skimmed over the book and its all very interesting.

Cheers for that

Ian19

Don Juan
Reaction score
I just looked at that site and that guy was one of the EAS contest winners a few years ago. It's no wonder he's pushing Myoplex. My opinion of EAS and it's products is they are overpriced and no better than other reputable brands that are much cheaper. I think you would be fine to just use whey protein in place of an expensive MRP like Myoplex.

Templeton

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Ian19
I think you would be fine to just use whey protein in place of an expensive MRP like Myoplex.
Not quite, as the MRP will contain other forms of protein, carbs and vitamins. But the weight gain type products I mentioned are fine to use as substitutes.

Good point about Ellis and his promotion of overpriced EAS. A better MRP in my view is AST's Nytro Pro 40. Damn! AST Should pay me for all the credit I give their stuff:p