Why "Whatever You Want" Keeps You Single

She says the movie looks dumb; you suddenly agree. She tests you with a little attitude; you apologize for nothing.

You think you're being easy to get along with. She reads something else entirely: a man with no edges. Nothing to hold on to. No friction, no tension, no reason to wonder what he really thinks.

The "22 Rules" taught me to push back — playfully, calmly, without needing her approval. Strange things happened after that.

Read more...

Chatting up/flirting with older women is more enjoyable

051AV

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jul 5, 2015
Messages
503
Reaction score
312
Women in their 20s are lifeless you can't even get a word out of them it's almost like they've haven't developed any social skills. In my observation any woman born in the 90s to 2000s they have weak social skills they don't know how to talk.

The 22 year old girl I've talked about I get laughing there are things that just go over her head, its hard to explain but she just doesn't get it. Contrast it to the other woman that works in the same office same age as me 42 she's married so nothing would ever happen with her. I can get her laughing she gets excited to see me, the biggest difference you can hold a conversation with her she has substance, the 22 year old just sits there quietly.

Almost 90% of younger women that are in their 20s to 30 all you get out of them is a blank stare, a woman in her mid 30s and older they will try start a conversation. When I worked in the public I had women in their 30s to late 40s make an excuse to come talk to me they would make eye contact and walk over get start giggling smiling. This would was 6 years ago so it would put these women born in the 70s and 80s. I'm not a chatty cathy these women could stand there for 30 minutes or more.

One of the restaurants I frequent the waitresses range in age late 20s to 50, one of the girls I know she's 27, cats got her tongue most of the time she smiles, acts shy. One of her fellow waitresses who I would say 49-50 she's bold and sassy, easy to talk to, she's attractive, married thou, you can sense she would rip a guys clothes off, I would imagine she would be good in the sack lol.

I know I won't be getting anything out of chatting up the older women especially the married ones, these women have energy its easy getting a reaction out of them. Get them laughing, its fun making them shy and nervous, they start getting clumsy or stumbling over their words, they start blushing. The younger women you have to poke with a stick are you alive. The prospects of women to date are getting slim a younger available woman has no life even banging her would be like a cold fish.

The reason why I made this post is I'm noticing a trend with younger women, when my ex was 27 years old 8 years ago she was full of life had stories to tell could hold a conversation, a 27 year old woman today not a chance.
 

"I just moved here from Florida."

That sentence contains at least five follow-up questions she WANTS you to ask. Where in Florida? What brought you here? How long have you been in the area? What do you miss? How does it compare to here?

She handed them to you on a silver platter. And you said, "Oh cool. I come here every week. I love this band. Ummm... pretty crowded tonight."

She smiled politely. Nodded. And never texted you back.

I was that guy for years. Talking too much. Listening too little. Panicking about my next sentence while she was literally feeding me the answers.

Then I found 22 rules that fixed the whole thing. Rule number one: shut up and listen. She'll tell you exactly what to say.

Read more...

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Joined
Jan 7, 2018
Messages
416
Reaction score
329
Nah. It has more to do with how they view you. If they view you the way that you have to chat them up, that's what you gonna do. Older women are easier because they view you hotter. That's all it is.
You’re half right. Actually one of the best personalities I’ve dated recently was 18. But I definitely feel more comfortable with the women I date that are my age or older, because as OP says, they actually understand what you’re talking about.
 

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Joined
Aug 27, 2015
Messages
17,586
Reaction score
11,948
Location
DFW, TX
Older women will treat you as "sexy" and very "hot". That can become your normal energy. Its important a bulk of your attention is from women who view you this way. Most younger will view you for resources and not necessarily "more sexual" which is not good for your energy.
 

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 24, 2017
Messages
6,068
Reaction score
4,848
Age
36
Ya op. Theres nothing better than being a lazy ****kkk pulling women with green eggs and ham egg fertility.

You wut mate?
 

"Why Women Dump the Guys Who Try the Hardest"

You paid for dinner. You drove. You said "whatever you want is fine" every single time. All the effort, no expectations.

And she left anyway — probably for a guy who makes her pick up the pizza.

Painful. Also predictable. Her mind quietly concludes that anything requiring zero effort from her is worth exactly zero. You became a free sample, and free samples get taken for granted.

The 22 Rules flip the dynamic. Small shifts that get her investing effort, money, and time in you — until SHE'S the one afraid of losing YOU.

Read more...

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Joined
Jan 16, 2012
Messages
7,427
Reaction score
5,805
The higher the difference in terms of sexual market value at your favour, the more "pleasable" will be the interaction with women and the less effort it will take from your part to make it work.

The higher the difference in terms of sexual market value at her favour, the harder it will be to build proper rapport...they will basically put no effort to communicate nor show any interest for the simple fact that there is none to begin with.

Older women are a depreciating asset, they know it and act accordingly.
 
Top