Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Chatting up/flirting with older women is more enjoyable

051AV

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women in their 20s are lifeless you can't even get a word out of them it's almost like they've haven't developed any social skills. In my observation any woman born in the 90s to 2000s they have weak social skills they don't know how to talk.

The 22 year old girl I've talked about I get laughing there are things that just go over her head, its hard to explain but she just doesn't get it. Contrast it to the other woman that works in the same office same age as me 42 she's married so nothing would ever happen with her. I can get her laughing she gets excited to see me, the biggest difference you can hold a conversation with her she has substance, the 22 year old just sits there quietly.

Almost 90% of younger women that are in their 20s to 30 all you get out of them is a blank stare, a woman in her mid 30s and older they will try start a conversation. When I worked in the public I had women in their 30s to late 40s make an excuse to come talk to me they would make eye contact and walk over get start giggling smiling. This would was 6 years ago so it would put these women born in the 70s and 80s. I'm not a chatty cathy these women could stand there for 30 minutes or more.

One of the restaurants I frequent the waitresses range in age late 20s to 50, one of the girls I know she's 27, cats got her tongue most of the time she smiles, acts shy. One of her fellow waitresses who I would say 49-50 she's bold and sassy, easy to talk to, she's attractive, married thou, you can sense she would rip a guys clothes off, I would imagine she would be good in the sack lol.

I know I won't be getting anything out of chatting up the older women especially the married ones, these women have energy its easy getting a reaction out of them. Get them laughing, its fun making them shy and nervous, they start getting clumsy or stumbling over their words, they start blushing. The younger women you have to poke with a stick are you alive. The prospects of women to date are getting slim a younger available woman has no life even banging her would be like a cold fish.

The reason why I made this post is I'm noticing a trend with younger women, when my ex was 27 years old 8 years ago she was full of life had stories to tell could hold a conversation, a 27 year old woman today not a chance.

fanatic22

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah. It has more to do with how they view you. If they view you the way that you have to chat them up, that's what you gonna do. Older women are easier because they view you hotter. That's all it is.
You’re half right. Actually one of the best personalities I’ve dated recently was 18. But I definitely feel more comfortable with the women I date that are my age or older, because as OP says, they actually understand what you’re talking about.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I haven't personally had a problem chatting with young women. Older women are definitely more bold on average. But with young women it's just a matter of leading the convo, and I find them more enjoyable.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Older women will treat you as "sexy" and very "hot". That can become your normal energy. Its important a bulk of your attention is from women who view you this way. Most younger will view you for resources and not necessarily "more sexual" which is not good for your energy.

DEEZEDBRAH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ya op. Theres nothing better than being a lazy ****kkk pulling women with green eggs and ham egg fertility.

You wut mate?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The higher the difference in terms of sexual market value at your favour, the more "pleasable" will be the interaction with women and the less effort it will take from your part to make it work.

The higher the difference in terms of sexual market value at her favour, the harder it will be to build proper rapport...they will basically put no effort to communicate nor show any interest for the simple fact that there is none to begin with.

Older women are a depreciating asset, they know it and act accordingly.