"She's Out of Your League"

You've said it a hundred times. Maybe a thousand. And every time you say it, you train your brain to freeze the next time she walks into the room.

Leagues are a myth invented by guys who are scared of women.

She's a person. She has bad breath in the morning. She picks songs she can't sing in the shower. She overthinks her own texts.

Walk over. Say something. The league dissolves the second you open your mouth.

Read more...

Chasing women is devaluing yourself

B80

Master Don Juan
Joined
Dec 18, 2017
Messages
926
Reaction score
675
Uh, nobody said anything about a Chad aging out of Chad-ness. That said, I'm sure as the typical Chad ages, the gals that had adored him when he was in his prime would still want him as their Sexual Market Value both decline with age. Do you think such gals would choose the aging Incel other than to try & StepFatherMax with him? :mad:
Yeah,, imagine they'll always be a demand with some women for natural 'chads', particularly as I imagine they're likely to be good with women still, in terms of game, even if losing their physical appeal - assuming not working out and leading unhealthy lifestyle and not earning much money.
 

“The 22 Rules That Flip the Script With Women… And How You Can Use Them Tonight”

Most guys accidentally kill attraction before they even speak. They assume they need a bigger bank account, a better physique, or smoother lines. They miss the point.

Female desire operates on a specific set of psychological triggers.  Break them, and you're invisible. Follow them, and you become magnetic.

I learned this the hard way. Years of freezing up. Getting friend-zoned. Watching other guys walk away with the girl I wanted. Then I discovered a set of 22 simple rules that rewired my entire approach.

Read more...

Top